Ch 8: Olympus Fall!

At Manhattan.

It been a week since Ammit was free but things are getting worst at New York as humans have evacuated the city due to Hydra, demons, and Black Fleet invaded most of the city

However inside the Empire State building a meeting is taking place among Gods and mortals about Witness message to them.

An: the greek gods look like Percy Jackson gods but their voices are kinda like God of War gods or immortals fenyx rising gods.

Zeus: "This Witness dare declare war against us!" He said slamming his fist on his throne arm.

Poseidon: "That ain't all as apparently the Titans, Giants, Gaia and Hades have betray us" he said but a bit sad.

Hera: "This can't stand! Especially since the sorcerer supreme ruined sanctum is now Witness stronghold on New York" she said look at Doctor strange who wince every time he try to use advance magic.

Percy: "So what the plan? Clearly we're outnumbered" he said.

Ares: "We go to war" he said deadly serious with many gods agreeing.

???: "Despite the fact your outmatched you gods still think you can win" a familiar voice spoke causing everyone to glare.

Everyone: "Witness!" They said looking around.

Witness: "I am not there so stop wasting your time searching for I am at my so called stronghold" he said.

Meanwhile at bleecker street.

Flying above what remain of Sanctum Sanctorum is one of the Black Fleet ship which have modified the surrounding area into a fortress.

Within this pyramid is Y/N the Witness himself alongside his disciples, allies, and lovers.

Disciples:
Rhulk
Oryx
Nezarec
Iapetus

Allies:
Ghual
Porphyrion
Koios
Krios

Lovers:
Savathûn
Lilith
Ammit
Gaia

All twelve are watching Witness talking to their enemies who they can hear but can't see.

Zeus: "Why are you talking to us exactly" he said.

Witness: "Simple. To tell you that I won't show mercy on you nor a few of your allies for you are unworthy of the salvation" he said.

Carter: "We won't show mercy either!" He said.

Witness: "Ah Carter Kane and Sadie Kane the shesh or Magicians siblings, you two and your lovers will be spare from the demise that Union has cause" he said surprising the two siblings that he knows about them.

Percy Jackson: "If this about Union killing you then you shouldn't blame others for Union sins" he said.

Witness: "Percy Jackson the one that had save Greek gods. You have suffer greatly and will be spare alongside your friends, family and lovers from demise" he said.