Damnit. Why couldn't he be an obsessed psycho when I liked him.

"What about your girlfriend?" You raised a brow but Shoku smiled and turned the chair you were tied down to. He made you face the opposite side of the room where you saw a clean white sheet with red stains covering something.

Don't tell me..

"I knew we couldn't be together if she was around so.. I cleaned the slate." He pulled away the sheet to reveal Amai's bloody, butchered corpse. A sick feeling built up in your stomach as you had to hold back the urge to puke.

That's disgusting.

"Oh no don't worry! It only hurt for a moment. I made sure it was as quick as possible. But she had to go nonetheless. She told me so." He smiled despite his calm, dull eyes that didn't match his once lovely smile. But that sentence caught your attention, "Who told you what?"

"The woman who took me. God in that basement she did all sorts of things to me and the only thing she'd say is your name. Over and over, all I'd hear is your name. Throughout all the torment, you were all I could think about. I began hearing your voice but I didn't know if it was real. When she released me, she told me to find you. To make you mine. That you'll make me happy. And to cut off any strings that'll prevent me from being happy. Like my sweet Amai here." He pat the corpse's head, letting out a broken chuckle.

Ayano...

You angrily gritted your teeth as your fists clenched. Of course Ayano would do this. But why?

I'll make her pay for this.

"But now, We can be together. Don't cry my dear, this is a happy ending."

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

When Ayano heard the news that you had gone missing, she thought to herself,

Perfect. Now I can get closer to my Darling Senpai without her interference.

She tried to smile, happy that Senpai will be all her's but, immediately that smile faded.

Ayano had this sinking feeling in her gut. As if something bad was going to happen to her. As if she knew something bad would happen and she would deserve it. Could it be guilt?

She shook her head.

No. Nobody else matters. Anyone who gets between me and my Senpai needs to be eliminated.

Ayano pulled out a syring and headed into the Nurse's office.

He will be mine. He doesn't have a choice.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

Geiju just stared at your missing poster. He wasn't going to outright say he was sad, but it's not like he could say he wasn't. It had been a week since your disappearance and given all the tragedies, Police started looking into a possible homicide.

She can't be dead...

He thought to himself. He took a deep breath and made his way back to the art club.

There on the easel, sat a portrait of you that Geiju had been working on off memory. Perhaps this was his way of grieving. At least this way, he could see you again.

Afterall, you were the first person who..

〰︎〰︎〰︎

"Wow, you're so talented. It looks exactly like her." You said, looking at the painting he drew of Mai. The redhead shrugged, "It's okay."

"I think it's amazing. Do you plan getting into an art career after graduation?" You asked. To be honest, Geiju never really thought about his future. The thought made him uneasy. He always wondered what career he could get into because it wasn't like he was really good at anything. Anything other than art. But a career in the arts is so difficult.

...

"Art school." Geiju said. You gave him a wide grin and a pat on the back, "As to be expected. So, do you wanna be a painter?"

"Yes."

"You could totally do it. Hell, I bet if you tried, you could get into one of those really elite art schools." You encourage him. Geiju's eyes lit up and his lips slightly parted. Nobody had ever encourage him before. Everyone just always assumed he could do it, but he always doubted himself. He looked down and sheepishly smiled, "You could too." But he flinched when you shouted, "GEIJU!"

"What?"

"YOU SAID THREE WORDS!"

〰︎〰︎〰︎

Geiju smiled, not only were you the first to give him encouragement, but you were also the first to get him to say more than two words.

The redhead would go out of his way to say no more than two words due to his speech issue. He has a has a problem when it comes to making his sentences.

It's called Verbal Dyspraxia. He is unable to make his words sound right, often making different mistakes in the same words, has difficulty saying sequences of words and making sounds. Speaking just takes up a lot of effort so he keeps his sentences at a maximum of two words, so, it'll be easier to speak and hopefully, nobody will know.

But sometimes, he felt like you knew. Or at least to some extent. But you never bothered asking, instead, respecting his privacy.

I need to find her.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎