Mother's home

"Hello Y/N"

I stopped, startled I didn't know what to do. It was her, my mother the woman I had been hiding from my whole life. I wanted to run or even scream but I couldn't I stood in a state of shock.

"It's been awhile hasn't it Ivory?"

I didn't respond I stood there unsure if I should grab some clothes and run or just run.

"Oh don't be so shocked buttercup, I've been getting closer to you and you know I have." She paused waiting to see if I would say anything or move.
"Well I guess you weren't expecting to see me this soon."

I didn't move my eyes from her and I stayed pressed up against the door as far away as I could get in the room.

"Come here my child please I won't bite I promise."
she looked at me as if I dare go near her I would be beheaded.

I took a few steps forward.

"Yes come here Y/N, I love you buttercup I hope you know that no matter what your father had you believe come here I want to see my daughter up close."

My body wanted to stop as soon as she started talking about father and how he is the "liar" even though we both fair well knew it was her who was the liar not him.
I decided to take a few more steps, then I instantly turned and ran for the door, I threw it open and ran out I heard footsteps following behind me increasing with every second, so I increased my speed I went faster and faster even if I couldn't breath and I had to gasp for air I continued to run as fast as I could. Was she chasing me?... YES. was I scared?.... YES. I continued to run down the corridors and down the stairs as fast as I could until eventually I made it to David's room and started knocking as quickly and loudly as I could.

He answered within a few seconds.

"Y/N? why are you knocking so fast and didn't you get your clothes?" David asked looking confused.

"UM YE BUT NO." I said making it obvious something had just happened through the urgency and shakes of my voice.

David looked down the corridor from where I had just ran from and then looked at me more confused then ever.
I looked over right after to see my mother wasn't there anymore, I turned to David looking uncomfortable and he instantly knew it had to of had something to do with my mother. He pulled me inside and closed the door behind him.
"Okay, I've got us a new hotel for tomorrow I called Jim up and he managed to move us."
"Did you tell him about?"
"No of course not I just said it's not pleasant and stuff, Anyways just stay in here tonight and don't worry I'll be right with you okay." David said while whipping a loose bit of hair out of my face. I nodded.
"Come on Chérie try to get some rest I will be right with you."
I agreed and got into the bed while he went and sat on the sofa. Now normally after something like that had just happened to me I would be freaking out and would be tossing and turning all night but the added of protection from David made me feel safe knowing he was protecting me and I quickly fell into a deep sleep.

--------------------------------------------

Very short chapter I know, I just didn't know what else to write but my next chapter will be longer promise.
Thank you for all the support aswell I love you all!!

I hope you have an amazing day/night, byeeeeee.