20. Freshers Party 🥳

Start from the beginning

( and my husband does not even care. Oh God why did you give me such a bad husband?)

" Bhagwaan ji bhi upar se bolenge ki mene na di tune khud dhunda. Abh sambhalo "

( God will say, I didn't even give you. You, yourself chose that. Now manage)

Arini's expression : " 😒😒😒😩😩 "

At night

Shrey and his gang were all dressed up for the party. They don't really leave each other alone. But it's more than 1 hour they are standing outside of the flat, waiting for girls. None of them were coming down and instead they were being the dinner of mosquitos.

" Shrey, if you can't ask, let me ask the girls when are they going? There's no way of standing outside like this. It's been 1 hour now " Finally Ankit said being annoyed now.

Shrey grabbed Ankit's hand and said "no you can't ask. I didn't tell Arini that I'm going "

" He' is shy " Madhav teased.

" Shut up. It's not like that. "

" Then let's go back to the room. "

" Hey.. You can't leave your friend alone. "

" Shut up they are coming " Madhav shut them up and shrey looked straight to find her.

She came wearing a white net saree with white net blouse. Her make up and jewelry were very little. Hair was opened adding more beauty in her look.

With a wide smile on face she came out holding her best friend's hand. Arini was busy whispering something in her ear, didn't even understand that she was being watched by her one and only crush constantly.

It's for the second time Shrey saw her wearing a saree and it seemed like more beautiful than the last time. His riverie broke only when Ankit whispered in his ears. " Stop them gadhe they are going "

" Uh... Hu... Ahem ahem.. " Shrey fake coughed to get their attention. Both girls watched the 3 of them. Kalpana passed a smile but Arini didn't.

" Let's go let's go. We are getting late" Instead Arini told her friend to go.

" Stop. Where are you going? "

" To my freshers party. "

" Won't... y.... you a... ask me why am I here being all dressed up? " Shrey stuttered.

" No. You must be busy. Whenever I come near you, you become busy. "

Shrey opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. He was surprised by her boldness today. Whatever she said was true too. He never really gives her time to talk, shows her fake busyness even after knowing that he is gonna miss her later.

Shrey chose to talk to Kalpana instead. " Kalpana, Madhav Or Ankit will drop you in the party. I hope you will not say no. I'm going with Arini actually. "

Kalpana wiggled her eyebrows looking at both of them. " Yeah why not...kabab mein haddi kyun banu" She reply.

( why will I be the third wheel?)

" When did you decide this? " Arini who was watching Shrey with a big 'o' in her mouth finally spoke.

" I'm just going. Wear it now. " Shrey answered and handed her the helmet without looking at her.

" Tumne toh kaha tha ki party mein nahi jayoge? Abh bike se leke ja rhe ho. Baat kya hai 😏? "

( you said you won't go to the party. Now you're taking me in your bike. What happened?)

" A.. Ah.. Zyada khayali pulao mat pakao. Bas uncle aunty se waada kiya tha ki khayal rahunga tumhara isliye "

( ahhh... Don't imagine too much. Just because uncle and aunty told me to take care of yours )

" Haye I love you mom dad bas ek baar batado isko ki mujhse shaadi karle. " She spoke dramatically while wearing the helmet and sat on his bike.

( awww I love you mom dad, just tell him to marry me now)

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

I know it's a short chapter. I wanted to write more but idk why I didn't.... But,

I'm writing their 2nd kiss in the next ep. Hope you'll enjoy!