Lean could feel that strange rage-like feeling kicking in again, stronger than before while looking at the cutouts, one of a blonde guy that looked as dead inside as Lean wished he were on the outside. A smug-looking bluenette with shark-like teeth that needed to be knocked out. An albino guy with a red glare that matched how much Lean hated him. And an all too cheery bluenette and redhead that both needed a good punch in the face.

Lean couldn't stand them, couldn't stand this, any of it. As much as it ticked him off to admit it, the Legends were everything he wanted to be feared and powerful. But all they ever did was constantly remind him that he wasn't. Every thought he had made the strange feeling prick up more and more. As that calling came into his ears, once a vivid murmur and now a raspy chant.

Crush them, Crush them all, make them dust!!

Shocked by the voice, Lean darted his eyes around the kiosk to find the source, only to come up short. Whatever that was, Lean honestly couldn't say he disagreed with it. Part of him always wanted to show the Legends what for. But the other part of him, the smarter part, knew that doing so would just be another check on the list of disappointments life had brought him. Huffing in aggravation, Lean got his bearings and went into the stadium.

"What's the matter, Hedgehog? Can't keep up?"

Lean ignored the comment and grimaced at the state of the battle, with Uranus being pummeled from all directions by the rando's Bey. The pale Bey's form wobbled in the center of the stadium. Lean couldn't believe he was losing this badly. Most of the 'Bladers' in this stadium just slapped random parts together and thought they could take on the world. Unlike them, Lean knew better. Knew that real Blading required strategy, effort, and passion. All things that they had in crumbs and scraps.

"Come on, Hedgehog, show off your quills." That, admittedly, got Lean's eyes to narrow this time. Hedgehog was a name he was called all too often in this stadium's purple walls. Granted, he'd been called all kinds of 'clever' names, from "The Mongrel" to "Porcupine. "

"Grr, fight back, Uranus!" Lean yelled as the opposing Bey ground against his. Only for Uranus's cone-shaped Mobius Driver to grind against the dark of the stadium and knock the opponent back up the slope. Lean found Uranus spinning on its last legs, causing his brow to furrow as he growled, to his opponent's delight.

"Looks like this win's mine, Hedgehog. I guess you'll have to settle for some mealworms instead. It's over!!"

At that, the opposing Bey barreled down the slopes towards the quivering Uranus. But Lean just snarled. Snarled at another loss, another crappy thing

in the sea of them he called his life. Another reason to hate, to rage, to crush!!

That thought made something snap inside Lean, as he felt that feeling inside of him again, pulsing, no drumming wilder and faster than ever before. Lean seethed an awful noise, something twisted, inhuman, as Uranus' driver snagged the stadium floor. The bey shimmered with a sparkling purple aura as the driver's cone-like tip spun with aggression before the Bey's wobbling stabilized as it whirred back to life. The strange sight caused the eyes of Lean's opponent to shadow with horror.

"Wha...But...how did you?" He said before his eyes gained panicked aggression before he continued."Whatever. Bring it on!!"

The opponent's bey crashed into Uranus. Only for the pale Top to counter by unleashing a whirling dark flame. Causing its opponent to be consumed before emerging a splintered mess of plastic and metal and clattering to the stadium floor as its owner fell to his knees. A haunted stare on his face as the stadium's Jumbotron was declared Lean the winner.