22. promise

It's morning time and y/n is sitting on the hospital bed , away from her jimin and jungkook is sitting on the couch.

all three is busy on their phones.While the door opens  grabbing everyone's attention.

Aera:' Dr. Kim' she said totally worried and quickly went to her. Behind her hobi also came in room.

Y/n: ohh aera.' she look at her shoked.

Aera: what happen to you !?' She said covering her mouth with her hand.

Aera: how happen this to you, did you got in accident or what ? I got to know about you by staff that---

She was literally rapping when y/n cut off her.

Y/n: hey, hey look i'm fine. Calm down. ' she said looking at aera with wide eyes who is panting.

Hobi :' Are you okay now ? ' he looked at y/n sadly.

Y/n:' yes, I'm okay now.' she warmly smiled at him.

They were so much in conversation that they didn't notice that there is not only y/n but other two persons is also  present. 

When Aera turned back then she notice -
' what are you doing here? ' she looked at them little shocked.

Jungkook: we are with y/n.

Y/n: wait. Are you know eachother ?

Y/n got to know that Aera is jungkook's cousin. After talking for while aera and hobi left for their duty while jimin and jungkook stayed with y/n.

  Time skip........

Y/n saw many missed calls from Mira on her phone so she called her.

...OTP...

Y/n : hello

Mira: hey. what happen why were you not picking up my phone calls yesterday? Do you even know how many times I called?

She was speaking ( literally yelling 😅) very loudly, so y/n closed her eyes and kept the phone away from her ear.

Y/n:' so sorry. Please forgive me. I won't repeat it again.' she said with pleading voice.

Mira :' okay okay.

Y/n:' Let it all go, tell me first that are you comfortably settle there or not ?' she said excitedly.

Mira:' Yes. Just now i got free so thought about to call you. I'll gonna miss you.

Y/n:' Me too' she said with sad voice. 

While y/n was talking with Mira, her mom's call also came.

Y/n:' Hey my eomma is calling me talk to you later okay?!

Mira:' you really don't have time for me didn't you ? I have gone away from you only a short time, yet this is the situation, so later you will not even recognize me.'