20. love you

Author's pov

Y/n:' take a bite '  she said holding ice cream infront of jungkook offering him.

Jungkook tried to take a bite but y/n have some other plans, when Jungkook come near and was about to take bite of ice cream y/n slide the ice-cream on jungkook's cheek.

Y/n: 'omo, sorry my hand just slip.'
She said holding back her laugh looking at jungkook who is sulking and pouting cutely.

Jungkook: ohh really !? I think my hands also going to slip now.' he said mocking to y/n who widened her eyes in realisation.

Y/n : really! I didn't did it on purpose.' she slowly started moving away from Jungkook towards the edge of couch.

But jungkook is enough fast to hold her. He started trying to apply icecream on y/n's cheeks.

Y/n is continuously wiggling in his grip and giggling of both is all heard in the room.

Finnally jungkook succeed and y/n end up under him trapped between his arms.

Jungkook brought his face near y/n's stoping her from giggling. He is looking deep in her eyes as she did the same.

Taking advantage of the opportunity, Jungkook applied ice- cream on her cheeks by rubbing his cheek against her cheeks.

Y/n: yaaa ..... You ...' she pushed away jungkook from her but as they are on couch Jungkook lost his balance and fell down.

Y/n:' omg.... Jungkook..' slip out of her mouth because of the shock. She quickly got up and bend down to jungkook.

Y/n: are you okay ? Did you got hurt anywhere?' she asked worried checking him and make him sit on couch.  

Jungkook didn't fell that hard he is all right but looking y/n shoked and worried expression his devil mind got some idea. 

Jungkook: aahh...ahh it's hurt.'  he said making fake hurt face, making
y/n more worried.

Y/n : I'm so sorry i didn't mean to hurt you. show me where you got hurt, i will treat it.' she said almost tearing.

Jungkook: oh really.  I got hurt here.' he pointed at his cheek making pout.

Y/n : one minute let me bring first aid kit. ' she soon got up but jungkook grabbed her hand making her sit back.

Y/n : what ?' she looked at him with frown.

Jungkook:'It won't be get okay with that.' he said making innocent face.

Y/n:' so what with it will be get well? ' she looked at him totally clueless.

He smirked and stared at her lips giving her hint. Y/n didn't get it first but little thinking she realised what he is trying to say.

Y/n:' you little bunny... You were acting till now ?!  really do you have a death wish. you don't know how scared i was.' she said hitting his chest making him chukle at her.

Next Day

Y/n's outfit ⬇️