The Occasional Favor

Start from the beginning

I toss her pants to the side and stand, my cock already erect and now reaching to her stomach. I reach down and grab her legs, lifting them and sliding my dick over her pussy. I slide my hands down her legs and gently lift her. With one hand, I take my dick and position it to where it is pressing against her anus.

Slowly, I try to push forward. I can feel her tight hole slightly open around the very tip of my dick, attempting to push it out and reject it. As I continue pushing, her body reflexively attempts to run away due to the pain. Instead of letting her run, I grab her hips and pull, causing a bit more of my cock to slide inside.

As it slides in, she instinctively starts to scream, unable to control it. It's a mix between pain and pleasure. As my cock pushes deeper into her asshole, her screams become similar to howls. I can hear the pain in her voice, but it makes my dick even harder.

"Holy shit, wait, take it out!" She screams. Instead, I start pushing it further in. She continues trying to grab anything she can, beating against the bed, trying to either bear with the pain or get rid of it. Slowly, I can feel the warmth of her asshole consume my entire dick. Her breath is hard and unstable.

"Now, now. You know that's only the beginning," I say as I gently caress her hips.

"Your dick is just too damn big!" She says. I smile and keep caressing her hips. I bring my hand to her pussy and start to insert two fingers, causing her to flinch in surprise. As my finger goes in, I can feel her entire as squeeze around my cock.

I slide my fingers in and out of her pussy, trying to ease her pain and turn it to pleasure. Her moans start to become more enjoyable. The sound of pain dissipates as she starts to indulge herself in the feeling of my fingers going in and out.

With each time I pull my fingers out, her asshole tightens around my dick. I spread my fingers and spread the inside of her pussy. As I do so, I slide another finger inside of her. She lets out a sharp moan as it goes in as well. As my fingers move inside her, I can feel her anus pulsing against my dick.

"I hope you're ready for this," I say. A devious grin fills my face as I pull my hips back and push my cock into her ass. As I repeat this motion, she moans in a mixture of pleasure and pain, still beating against the bed with tears rolling down her face.

As I pick up the pace, her moans of pain shift into pure pleasure. I slide my fingers out of her pussy and grab her hips, pulling her closer to me to try and get deeper. As I do this, her moans become louder. She shouts profanities from time to time as she grabs the sheets and almost rip them off of the bed.

With each thrust, I can feel her ass try to push my dick out. Instead, this causes it to tighten around my cock. With a slight touch of pain due to the intense amount of pressure caused by her asshole tightening, I cannot stop my hips even if I wanted to. Like a dog, I continuously ram my dick into her ass. I can feel a tingling sensation build up within my dick.

Without a word, I feel a hot sensation run throughout my cock as it pulses, releasing semen as deep as I can inside of her ass. Even as it pumps inside, I continue to thrust, my body jerking with each pulse of pleasure. Despite having just emptied myself inside of her, I tell her to turn over. When she lifts her body, I grab her and help her turn over on her hands and knees and continue pounding her asshole in doggy style, grabbing her hips and vigorously pulling them back onto my dick.

As I slam my cock into her ass, I smack her ass as hard as I can, causing her to let out sharp yelps with each slap. With each thrust, I can feel her ass jiggle and slap against my own legs. No matter how much I think about it, I cannot help but love watching her ass jiggle.

Each time I pull my cock far out and slam it back in, I feel the ecstatic feeling of her ass jiggle and slap against my body. Her moans of bliss as she grabs the sheets with her face in the bed turn me on more and more as I feel her ass squeeze with immense pressure around my dick.

Again, I can feel a tingling and a warm sensation run through my cock as I spurt even more semen into her ass. As this comes out, I shove my cock as deep as I can into her and tightly grasp her hips and pull her towards my dick. She raises her head in ecstacy and practically howls like a wolf at the moon.

Slowly, I slide my dick out of her ass and she falls limp on the bed, cum dribbling out of her ass and down her legs, seeping over her pussy as well. I sit in the bed next to her and place my hand on her ass, gently patting it.

"You'll be fine, just take some deep breaths and walk it off," I say. However, she remains unresponsive, like she normally does after a good fuck.

After cleaning myself off and trying to clean as much of her and my cell, I take the sheet back down from the walls and step out to look around. Despite her being as loud as she was, no one seems to give a damn. Instead, anyone who does look towards me just nods and moves on. Then, I look over to the new girl's cell as she looks back at me.

Ami was questioning why no one seemed to care about this. Her cheeks were obviously flush red as she stared back at Alison. She could not keep eye contact for very long before looking away. She was much too embarrassed to continue looking. All it would do is cause her to imagine what was happening.

Instead, Ami decided to lay down. She pulled the covers over herself and stared at the wall, thinking about how much has already happened in a matter of only two days. She asked herself if she would even manage to survive two weeks, much less her entire sentence.