Kushi - Arnav ji....

Arnav - Hmm....

Kushi - Iam feeling so tired. Shall I sleep ?

Arnav smiled kissing her forehead - Is that a question to ask Kushi. Go and sleep.

Kushi - What about everyone ?

Arnav - I will take care. You sleep.

Kushi hugged him - Thank you so much.

Arnav hugged her closer - Pleasure is mine. But Kushi are you ok ?

Kushi - Iam ok. Just want to sleep sometime.

Arnav - Ok then. Sleep.

Kushi - Arjun and Arohi are coming for Dinner. Have to decide menu also.....

Arnav - I will do that. You take rest.

Kushi - You are the best Husband Arnav ji....

Arnav smiled - Thanks for the compliment.

Kushi giggled and laid on the bed again. Arnav smiled and covered her properly with quilt and collecting the dishes he walked out with Aarav trailing behind him.

He walked crossing the Raizada family. As far as he has observed, they always stay together as a group whenever he see them. Is this how they all used to be ? Just sitting and talking..... Don't they have any individual work to do or to look after ?

Arnav sighed shaking his head and placed the empty vessels to wash. Picking Aarav in his arms he was about to walk crossing them when NK and Aakash stopped him.

NK - Bhai come and sit with us na....

Arnav smiled awkwardly - It's ok NK.

Aakash - Bhai please come and sit with us.

Dadi - Chote.... Come here beta.

Arnav hesitantly sat beside NK.

Dadi - How are you chote ?

Arnav - Ji..... I am good.

Dadi pointed to Aarav - Your son ?

Arnav fondly smiled at his son nodding his head.

Dadi - Come here Mera Rajkumar.....

Arnav left Aarav down and he looked at his Dada once seeking his permission to go near the new stranger.

Arnav - Go Shona....

Aarav shrieked and moved near the old woman who got tears seeing this little packet and made him sit on his lap.

Dada - Mere chote ka chote.... What's your name ?

Aarav - Aav...

NK - Aarav hei Dadi.....

Dadi - Arey waah..... Such a beautiful name.

Aarav giggled hearing the compliment.

Dadi - You know who am I ?

Aarav blinked his big eyes and glanced at his Dada to answer on his behalf.

Dadi - Iam Badi Dadi....

Aarav - Baie Daadee....

Dadi - Haan Badi Dadi.....

Everyone smiled looking at Aarav and Dadi. Dadi who came to know that their chote is back couldn't stop herself and ignoring her health issue, she came flying to see her chote. And seeing Arnav with his wife and Son she is more than happy as the youngsters of the family filled her with their love story.