I will send out an army to find you

Start from the beginning

No answer.

,,Alena?"

Nat tried again, this time with a little worry lingering in her voice.

,,Okay, I know you're mad but this isnt-"

She finally stated as she entered her daughters room, just to find it empty.

,,FRIDAY, when did Alena leave the building?"

The redhead asked, her brows furrowed and her lips wearing a frown.

,,About 30 minutes ago. Should I try contacting Miss Romanoff-Rogers?"

The AI informed, ready to locate the runaway.

,,Call her phone for me, please"

Natasha requested before sprinting down to inform the others.

Every possible scenario went through the assasins head. She wasn't paranoid about a lot of things, but Alena being gone was on the top of her list to be concerned about.

Alena was on her way to ohio in the meantime.

She was still oblivious to the fact that she wouldn't meet her aunt there and she hadn't thought about calling ahead.

Why even would she? Yelena changed her number every two weeks, so Alena wasn't even sure if the number she had was her aunt's anymore.

The wind was blowing the hair out of her face as she pondered.

The redhead had taken her Mom's motorcycle, which she barely used anyways.

Alena inhaled sharply, as the engine made some concerning sounds.

,,Не умирай на мне сейчас (Dont die on me now)"

She muttered, just before she slowed down involuntarily.

The engine began smoking, leaving Alena stranded in the middle of the woods.

,,Дерьмо (Shit)"

She exclaimed when she realised she wasn't able to fix it.

The 15 year old kicked the motorcycle out of rage, making it fall over.

With a groan and an eye roll, she scrambled to save her backpack which she had packed.

She pulled out her blanket and thanked herself for packing it, just in case.

Then, she went over to the nearby clearing and sat down on an abandoned bench.

Natasha was freaking out by now. FRIDAY couldn't locate Alena, she didn't answer her phone and the motorcycle was gone.

,,God, you leave this child alone for a few hours and she runs away. Aren't you worried?"

She mumbled before snapping at her husband.

,,Course I'm worried. I don't know, but maybe she's just gone for a late night stroll?"

Steve responded, raising his hands in the air.

,,And she leaves through the window? If she had gone for a 'late night stroll', she would've told someone. She's ran away, but why?"

Natasha continued, her brows furrowed and pacing.

,,I'm gonna go find her. Maybe she's gone for Yelenas"

She finally decided, leaving everything behind to go find one of the two things she loved beyond anything. Her daughter.

Steve tried telling her to wait until FRIDAY tracked her down, unsuccessfully.