Chapter 21

Darren's P.O.V (please read AN)
Right so let me try to focus my mind on what happened.
Will said stuff and i realized it was him, i shut my eyes, It's weird, whenever I'm scared or feel like I'm about to die, i shut my eyes tightly and be like 'Okay I'm gonna die i had a good life i would like to thank my friends' etc.
Anyway i shut my eyes, after i heard nothing. i opened them, surprisingly i looked around and i wasn't under the couch anymore, i was in a metal room, yes like totally made out of metal. what the fuck?
My eyes circled the room a bit when i saw Chris, I screamed loudly.
He was tied up to a chair and Will was On him, like totally ON him.
I felt so mad and broken.
How the fuck could Will do that?! he seemed so innocent.
Will was trying to make out with Chris, Chris kept pulling away and trying to move, i felt so useless.
I ran over to him and pushed Will off of him and went immediatly to check on him and if Anything happened.
Will scratched his neck and said:"Huh, really thought you would be knocked out by now, Please don't excuse me for making out with your boyfriend"
In seconds, he merged into the figure i saw that popped under the couch and scared the shit out of me.
I screamed in the Most feminin way, i swear to god i was so embaressed, way to go on being manely there, Darren!
Will started cackling loudly.
I hated him, SO much.
I looked into his eyes with the deadliest look i could pull off.
He grew, Bigger, and bigger, he was 10 times bigger than me.
Suddenly i saw a really really bright light, what the fuck is happening? I saw Cory's face and i screamed and put my hand up as defense.
"Darren It's okay, We couldn't bring Chris I'm sorry you have to help him on your own"
I was so confused, We? who was with him? and isn't he dead? they couldn't have lied to us. In moments he dissapeared.
I looked around and i was at home, One thing was missing though..
Chris.
AN(please read ya lil cuties)
sOoooOooO how have you been? pls don't kill me i know i haven't updated in so long, but i finally updated and that's the only thig that matters rIGHT? no? okay fine.
Anyway i told u to read this bc...
MY BEST FRIEND IS WRITING A STORY SJSKSHSIISSJJ
wow announcement. Anyway, I'm helping her with the details and shit. Soooooo if you guys go check out her story i will update 2 times every week till the end of summer, okay? Deal?
GO CHECK IT OUT:
http://w.tt/1J0Furk That's the link to the second chapter idk how to copy the link for the full story spare me y'all
CassandraAnneAtanasi is her profile.
OKAY GUYS GO CHECK HER OUT REMEMBER LONG CHAPTERS 2 TIMES EVERY WEEK, GO GO GO.
Bye babes ly.
(PS: FUCKFJSKSKSJJ 1.18K VIEWS OML GUYS)