Chapter 7

Chris' P.O.V

I wake up looking confused as hell, and feeling confused as hell, i look around the room, my eyes widen when i see the human-being lying next to me, i see the fimiliar black curls next to me, i smile as i remember what happened last night, i look out the window to see the sun is already up, just before i hear a pair of heals coming into the house, i suddenly panic, is it Mia? oh god, should i like hide? um, what if i pretend I'm sleeping and she'll go away, i lay back down quietly, i close my eyes and tense my body so i dont move, i hear Mia saying something, i listen carefully to hear: ''Hey Darr, Have you seen my notebook anywhere? it has Becca's number in it and she wants to take i-'' i hear the sound stop when i hear the door slightly opening, i panic and naturally put my arms around Darren in a spooning position, i hear her laugh and i can practically feel her smile, i open my eyes, thankfully she was gone, i smile and to my horror i relize i kept my contacts in, shit, i look around the room in panic, i brought my glasses, right? i look at the bedside table, relieved to see them lying there, i sighed a sigh of relief before getting up to go to the bathroom, i do the annoying fase of taking them out, i finally finish and go back into the room, i look to the bed and i see it was empty, What the hell? did Darren get up? whatever, i go to the bedside table and take my glasses, i tense up knowing Mia is here, did she hear everything? When we came i didnt think anyone was here, maybe she came after us? okay good, i open the door catiously, not wanting to alert anyone, i was trying to scare Darren, I walked down the stairs as quiet as ever, i look in the kitched to see Darren trying to cook, i chuckle under my breathe, i walk into the kitched slowly, not making a noise, right before i put my hands over his eyes, he jumped probably as high as a frog, i laughed, ''Guess who?'' he finally relaxes and giggles, ''Fuck you..'' He said jokingly, ''Did you know Mia was here? i almost jumped out of my skin because of her holy shit'' he chuckled, ''Yeah, and Becca is here!'' i got confused, causing my eyebrow to fly up almost reaching my hair line, he laughed, ''Bec is Mia's Girlfriend'' It suddenly dawns me, That's why Bec has been acting weird around me, i run up the stairs and fly open Mia's door without thinking, i see Becca and run over and hug her tightly, She hasn't come out yet, i need to comfort her, she tenses but then relaxes realizing its me, ''Uh, Hey'' She said before hugging me back, i laugh, ''Sorry, habits of trying to comfort people'' i say whispering, Mia was looking at us in awe, ''You two know each other?'' we both fall on the bed and almost stop breathing from laughing so hard, ''Mia...we were in glee together'' Mia's eyes widened, ''What?!'' she shouts laughing histarically, ''Nice way of know you don't watch your 'boyfriends' show'' I said jokingly, ''You mean, Your boyfriend'' she laughs, Becca's eyes widen, she looks at me, ''Okay in the words of Mia, What?!'' Becca shouts the last word, ''Explain ya dipshit, Why did you not tell us?!'' She said, ''Well, you would think you wouldn't want to tell your boyfriend's girlfriend that he's cheating on her with his gay friend'' i say, still giggling, ''Okay well you would think that your boyfriend's girlfriend is also gay because your boyfriend is gay'' She says with a roll of her eyes, Mia sarts laughing, I suddenly hear the voice i had gotten used to hearing coming closer, ''Shots fired'' Darren says with the hand gestures of guns shooting me, i rolled my eyes so hard im pretty sure they went out of my head, He giggld before sitting between me and Becca, ''Again in the words of my lovely girlfriend, Explain ya dipshits'' Mia says before sitting next to us all, ''Well, Chris probably had his suspisions that i was gay, so i came out to him at a picnic i made behind the wedding barn an-'' his speech was cut off by Mia and Becca saying ''Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww'' in perfect unison, We groan, ''And, i go up to him and kiss him, which looked like an amazing idea at the time, Not really anymore though an-'' And again my completion of Darren's sentence got cut off again by Mia and Becca saying ''Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww'' in perfect unison, this time i fall back on the bed and rest my head in my hands, ''And your calling us dipshits?'' me and Darren both laugh before he falls back next to me and places his arms around me, before pecking my on the lips, we both look up with the darkest blushes on out faces, i gasped to see Mia and Becca crying, What the living hell.

''I'm so proud of you!'' i here Mia shout before hugging Darren tightly, had she known this? thus explains why she smiled when she saw me with him, i smiled so widly it hurt my mouth, that's so adorable, I saw all three of them in a group hug, then i couldn't resisit the urge to take my ohone out and take a picture of the adorable goons in front of me, i opened twitter to see it was blowing up, ''CrissColfer is real!'' i tensed up, how did they know, i went to check Darren's twitter, my eyes widen at the new tweet he tweeted the night i spent the night at his place, ''Look who fell asleep @Chriscolfer'' i laugh before retweeting it and tweeting at the picture saying ''I look like a dwarf''i tweeted before remembering i needed to tweet the picture i had just taken, i quickly tweeted the picture with the caption, ''Look at these adorable goons infront of me @DarrenCriss @becbecbobec @makeupMia's@'' i laughed before hitting the tweet button, god i love these people, i threw my phone on the end of the bed so i can join their hug, when i joined Mia and Becca lost balance and fell ontop of me and Darren, We all started laughing histarically, ''Dorks'' i said quietly, Mia got up after playfully shoving me, Becca meanwhile just spread across Darren and I's bodies, relaxing into out chests, ''I missed you guys'' She said quietly, ''Squad goals'' I heard Mia say, befor lying right next Becca on out chests, ''Seriously you guys, this is the most awkward position ever, we need a picture'' i heard Darren say next to me, ''Ugh do you guys have a selfie stick?'' i felt Mia nod against me, she reached her hand out and handed it to me, i took it and attatched my phone to it, ''Go back to how you were guys!'' i said happily, before snapping the picture and relaxting, i detached my phone from it, went to my picutres and saw it, i showed it to everyone before i got a glimpse of it, we all said ''Awwwwwwwwwwww'' together strangely in unison also, ''This is totally my screensaver oh my god'' i said happily, Everything is perfect right now, we all got comfortable and before i knew it my eyes drooped close because of how early i had gotten up today.

Author's note

Hello people of earth i have returned with another chapter of this fanfic, btw, before i say anything, THANK YOU! 100+ views on this fic, im so happy because tbh i never knew that many people would even consider reading this shit haha, anyway, yES THAT ESCELATED QUICKLY, i didn't know who i could make Mia's gf so like why not Becca lol, i hope you like this, i basically just made this up with my friend 5 minutes before writing so like yeah, (shoutout to pinar for being a good sport and helping me with ideas ily) and um enjoy this thing i call a chapter

Bye Y'all