Chapter 3

Darren's P.O.V

I wake up in the morning feeling like P-ditty, Okay sorry, I've been listening to that cursed song 50 times a day already, its so catchy, Today Chris is coming over, and were doing the wedding scene.

Oh god.

I look at my watch, 8:30, I've got one hour to clean this dump up and get ready, oh no this is too much, i look around my room in horror, oh god.

***
I finally finish cleaning the house, i run into the bathroom, 9:00, 30 MINUTES!? i think to myself, ''Shit!'' i shout, i kick off my clothes and jump into the shower, without thinking i turned on the water, which made me shiver against the cold water running down my back, i quickly finished my shower, with a little time waster of shampoo getting in my eyes, i dry my hair quickly, i style it just so it's perfect for the wedding, i dry my body extremly fast, run into my bedroom and look for the best clothes i can find, i quickly put them on, but still being careful for my hair, i run down the stairs at full-speed, i remember i have to turn off the lights, And my phone! i can't believe i forgot my phone, i run back up the stairs and turn off the lights and get my phone, i turn it on while running down the stairs, 9:20, my eyes almost pop out of my head at this, oh god, 5 missed calls from Ryan twice and Chris 3 times, oh no, i run out of the house, slamming the door shut, i got about half way to my car before i remember i had to lock the door, i curse under my breathe and run back upstairs, oh god, i forgot my keys, i run into the house, get my keys and lock the door and run full-speed to my car, i start it immediatly and start going as fast as I'm allowed. I finally get there, i look at my watch, 9:28, okay good, i run into the building after turning off my car, run in and i scan the room for Chris, There he is! i run to him and fall onto him so i catch my breathe, i breathe heavily, before Chris chuckled in response of my sudden embrace, i groan under my breathe and stand up and shove him playfully, he giggles, which makes me giggle at how adorable he is, ''H-Hey Chris'' i say, surprisingly still out of breathe, ''Hey Darren'' he says,probably giggling at my out-of-breathness, i groan and hug him actually now, ''We still on for today?'' i ask hopefully, i didn't clean that shit for nothing,''Yeah, of course!'' he says cheerfully with the most adorable voice i have ever heard, He pulls away from the embrace carefully, causing me to pout slightly, then realizing Ryan was calling us, Oh, okay.

***

This is the vows time, Chris was looking into my eyes, he had to say ''Roll away with me blaine'' with a straight face, which was hilarious, after he said it we both broke into a fit of laughter, casuing us to bend over and clutch our stomachs, our lips brush agasinst each other while we were laughing, we both froze, not finding the matter funny anymore, i see him with his face about ketchup-red, i feel myself blushing, before i see everyone looking at us, Shit um, excuses, excuses, ''Let's go'' i say nervously to him, he laughs awkwardly and nods, ''Alright... Let's keep going'' says Ryan, Afterwe say ''I do.'' i almost feel like its real, It kind of is, Heather and Naya are together, and i don't know about Chris, I kissed him immediatly after Mike said ''You may kiss eachother'' and it gets so heated, we keep going even after Ryan shouts ''Cut! Well done guys!'' i hear him and jump at his voice, Chris immediatly pulls me down and keeps going, i gasp while our lips were still touching, I let my tounge explore his mouth as he did with his, after we finally pulled back for air, we saw everyone staring at us, even more awkwardly than before, this is like filming the elevator scene but worse, they all looked horrified, but happy, until i saw Jenna, Lea and Chord, Smiling excitedly, Chord knows about my crush on Chris, I don't know about Lea and Jenna though, I look over at Chris, seeing he was already looking at me, causing me to blush abruptedly, he blushes adorably, I go over and hug him, while i wrap my arms around his torso, feeling him relax in my embrace, we could only do it 5 seconds until we both jumped at Jenna's shreik of excitement, causing us to bump heads, we both shout ''Ow! Jenna!!'' in perfect Unison, she giggles, causing everybody to laugh, we run down to them, i put my hand in awkwardly waiting for someone to join, until i felt a hand touching mine, Chris, Of couse, then everyone put their hands in, ''1...2...3!'' Matthew says, ''Aaaaaaamazing!'' we all say in unison, We all have a group hug and then we all go to different sides of the room, i pull Chris with me, ''Ready?!'' I say to him, ''Um, can i talk to someone first?'' he says, Talk to someone? who? Ah, whatever, i guess i have to talk to Chord and Tyler, Then i blush at the memory of the kiss, then remembering i had to answer thanks to Chris saying, ''So?'' i jump at the sound, ''Um, Yeah sure!'' I hug him fast, and then run to Chord, He shreiks in excitment, He's such a fangirl, ''Darren!? What were you thinking!? did he kiss back? what happened!? details!!'' the last sentence was coming from his phone though, he already called tyler, he must have filmed it, i wanted to slap him , but i was thankful, ''Okay okay, I'll tell you details later, But he did kiss back, By the way he's spending the night at my house today so don't come over, i think i might come out to him tonight!'' i say excitedly, they both shreik in unison, ''Go away Romeo, go to your...Romeo?'' Tyler says confused, i giggle and say, ''Byee guys'' i say happily, before giving Chord a hug and running to Chris, who was waiting.

''Ready?''

''Ready.''

Author's note

That was intense, i got this idea at school and wrote it down, i seem to have my ideas only at school or when im about to go to sleep, oopes. Hope you enjoyed it!

Byee