Chapter 15

Chris' P.O.V
time skip to after the funeral

I was still crying myself to sleep,I heard footsteps coming in the room,I saw the familiar face coming towards me, he sat next to me and took both of my hands,"Chris I need to tell you something" he tripped over his own words,"Im leaving for two months." he said sternly, blinking away the tears "W-Why" I said,how could he do this to me, What a shit week, "Work stuff" he mumbled, falling into the bed and turning over,I heard sniffing noises, that adorable little shit, "Babe" I said quietly, lying next to Him and kissing up his neck, tasting the salt water, he turned towards me and cuddled into my chest,"I just don't want to leave you"he said sobbing to himself,"Me either"

I lay back and closed my eyes
*Dream"
I saw Cory and Lea as white see-through bodies, "Plan your proposal!" Lea said, "Yeah Chris!" I heard Cory whine, I saw them slowly fading away, "We love you" they whispered, fading completely, "CORY! LEA!" I screamed

"CORY!LEA!" I screamed, opening my eyes and sweating, I felt Darren move towards me, "Chris?" he said concern showing on all his features with his sexy tired voice, damn that boy and his handsomeness, "I-I-nothing" I explained stupidly,he hugged me to his body tightly,"I was just packing" he told me,I whinced, remembering he was leaving, trying to analyze the dream, did they ask me to propose to him? I want to, but like, how did they do that? Are they Alive? what if they are-oh how stupid, it's just my mind fooling me, but it's a good idea,I might do a party or something, "Chris?" I heard Darren ask, had I just zoned out? shit um, "yeah?" I explained, "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Not really"
A/N
hey cute dudes, I forgot to put an A/N last chapter oopes, hope you guys like this stuff, and y'all are so adorable with your comments and stuff, good things are cOming, bye y'allllll