The One-Eyed Woman

Story Arc: Welcome to Gravity Falls

Episode 1: Tourist Trap and New Relatives (IV)

Chapter 4: The One-Eyed Woman

Plot: In the Mystery Shack, Clan Pineas begins talking to a small part of the Clawthorne-Noceda family.

When things seem to be going well, Bruce senses the presence of a powerful person, the most dangerous woman in the world has arrived in Gravity Falls.

XXX

POV Narrator

A bit of a commotion is going on in the Mystery Shack due to Stan and Luz falling unconscious.

Bruce took care of lifting the unconscious Stan onto his shoulder like a big sack of potatoes.

Marcy and Vee back lifted Luz, a far easier task.

Eda remained silent, thinking about how Camilla will react if she finds out that she is, technically, still married to Stan. At the very least she will end up passing out, at worst she will have a nervous breakdown.

After a quick chat with Dipper and Mabel. The group went to the living room, to put the two unconscious members on something soft.

XXX

Stan was placed in his old recliner, while Luz was stretched out on the couch.

"You know, I never imagined visiting a tourist trap would end up like this. Sure, it's less dangerous than our usual troubles, but it's pretty uncomfortable." Vee said, she could smell Bruce's deep discomfort and Esa's emotional discomfort.

For once, Vee wishes there was a Creature of the Night nearby to destroy or a ghost to exorcise.

Dealing with paranormal threats has become a family activity that everyone participates in one way or another.

But dealing with Eda's troubled past and Bruce's incontinence of powers is business that few people are capable of handling.

Since Bruce's return from Amphibia, his powers have steadily increased, making his every emotional outburst the root cause of Boston's bad weather or other strange phenomena.

For this reason, Bruce began to wear power limiters, limiters that were lost during one of his mysterious jobs as an Occult Detective.

'If someone doesn't do something to appease Bruce's mood, summer will be replaced by winter or the city will be hit by bad weather for several days.' Vee thinks, being able to sense how the temperature is slowly dropping and the thunder is becoming more and more frequent.

Having an older brother with the power of a deity has huge advantages and disadvantages.

"Putting all the drama aside, I realize we have two new members in the family, Graunty Eda and Uncle Bruce, welcome to Clan Pineas!" Mabel said, in a happy tone, always finding the happy side of every situation.

"Graunty?" Eda asks, raising an eyebrow, not understanding what she means the little girl.

"Short of Great-Aunt." Dipper explains the meaning of the word Graunty.

"I like the wit of the little girl, she reminds me of Luz, only less obsessed with magic and more euphoric." Bruce comments, finding Mabel's energetic demeanor refreshing.

"Uncle Bruce, I like the sound. Though I thought it would be Marcy and/or Anne that would make me an uncle." Bruce continues talking, moving his gaze to Marcy, his future favorite sister-in-law.

"If you want grandchildren from me, you'll have to wait at least ten years." Marcy replies, sweating slightly at the idea of starting a family.

The nerdy girl wholeheartedly loves her girlfriends, but marriage and children are things for the distant future.