Bad news coming

Author Note: Finally, after a long time, a new chapter of this story.

Slowly I will make progress in all my stories.

PS. Guess who's turning 23?

Yours truly has already aged, I hope my stories are aging well too.

XXX

Story Arc: Welcome to Gravity Falls

Episode 1: Tourist Trap and New Relatives (III)

Chapter 1: Bad news coming

Plot: Eda, Luz, Vee, Marcy and Bruce, have arrived at the Mystery Shack.

All seems well, until Marcy recalls a bad experience while on Amphibia.

Once inside the Mystery Shack, Eda ends up meeting Stan again, resulting in a disaster and quite a lot of collateral damage.

XXX

POV Narrator

The Mystery Shack is a house and tourist trap located in Gravity Falls, Oregon.

The Mystery Shack has no fewer than four releases. The main entrance, the porch entrance, a small door that leads directly to the piano room and the door to the gift shop.

There is also a cellar door under the gift shop window. One side of the sloping roof has the name Mystery Shack.

Ahead of this tourist trap is the colorful group consisting of Eda, Luz, Vee, Bruce and Marcy.

The rest of the Clawthorne-Noceda family stayed at the hotel, wanting to rest after the long journey.

"Is this one of the best tourist attractions in the city?" asks Marcy, clearly disappointed with the Mystery Shack's appearances.

The nerdy girl was expecting something bigger, especially when the place was suggested by one of Bruce's associates.

Clearly, Marcy has been spoiled by the adventurous lifestyle of the Clawthorne-Noceda family or Bruce's bottomless funds.

" Gravity Falls is a small town, seriously doubt we can expect the usual Boston luxury or entertainment." Bruce said, in an apathetic tone, not sounding sad or happy to be here.

When he wants, Bruce can become indecipherable to anyone, even his closest collaborators.

"I admit the outside is pretty depressing, but could the inside be fun?" Luz said, with her usual optimistic attitude.

"Maybe we can find a little souvenir for mum." Vee mutters, wanting to get a little present for her favorite mother figure.

It's no secret that the shy shapeshifter has grown attached to Camila, considering her her main mother figure.

This does not mean that Vee does not feel affection towards Eda or Lilith, indeed the little shapeshifter cares a lot about her witch mothers / aunts.

It's just that Vee gets much more in tune with Camila, her kindly human mom, with no magical powers or out-of-the-ordinary abilities except for a big heart.

"Children, we are on vacation, let's go have fun, surely there must be something interesting in this tourist trap or it would have gone bankrupt years ago." Eda said, urging her brats to get into the Mystery Shack and have some fun.

"My kind of fun doesn't involve visiting a strange cabin that resembles the Curiosity Hut." Marcy mutters, feeling an intense feeling of déjà vu towards the Mystery Shack.

The atmosphere of this place is not beneficial for the nerdy girl, a bad set of memories resurfaces in her mind, concerning her journey with the Plantar Family, Anne, Bruce and Luz to Newtopia.