Chapter 5: Rating Match

A/N: Fights aside from the ones excluding Issei will be the same, but I'll still give a brief rundown of what happened in the anime/manga/light novel

Azazel's voice reverberated across the Arena, declaring, "Let the rating match begin!" Both teams had been meticulously briefed on the rules, the atmosphere tense with anticipation.

Amid the charged air, Rias remained focused on the match; concerns about Issei's cooperation clouded her mind. Inwardly, she pleaded, "Issei, I understand you're upset, but please, just cooperate. You know how much this match means to all of us."

The dice rolled, clattering onto the table before settling on a three. With unwavering determination, Rias summoned her courageous knight, Kiba, to face off against Sairaorg Bael's formidable warrior, Beruka. The two combatants were instantly transported to a verdant, grassy field, the battleground for their fierce clash.

Meanwhile, Issei observed the teleportation, his expression a mix of confidence and arrogance. "Looks like they've been transported to some kind of pocket dimension. Hmm, nothing compared to the one I've created," he smirked, his voice oozing self-assurance.

Rias caught sight of Issei's smirk, but from her perspective, it appeared sinister, igniting a spark of worry within her.

Contemplating the situation, Rias questioned, "Why is he wearing such an expression? Is he scheming something?" Anxiously, her thoughts raced, casting a shroud of uncertainty over the battlefield, where the destiny of all involved precariously teetered on the edge.

Beruka and his formidable Pale Horse companion initially held the upper hand, overwhelming Kiba with their relentless attacks. However, unbeknownst to them, Kiba had some surprises hidden. He unleashed his new Balance Breaker, the awe-inspiring Glory Drag Trooper, in a fluid and decisive move. This summoned a pack of Holy Sword Knights who swiftly outmaneuvered Beruka and his cunning duplicates, ultimately securing victory for Kiba.

----

Name: Yuuto Kiba

Race: Reincarnated Devil

Affiliation: Underworld

Rank: Low-Class Devil

Relationship: Peerage Member, Ex-Friend

Type: Melee (Warrior)

Stats:-

Vitality: 30

Strength: 40

Agility: 50

Intelligence: 30

Senses: 30

Dexterity: 40

Luck: 20

Overall Power Level: 34

Abilities: None

Gear: Sword Birth, Blade Blacksmith

----

Issei observed the battle, reflecting on Kiba's growth, "It appears that Kiba has actually paid attention to my instructions and has chosen to concentrate on his own development rather than fixating on me. It's impressive to see that he has even obtained a new Balance Breaker. I'm curious to see how the others will stack up in comparison to his achievements."