What I Hope Will Happen In Danger Force Season 3 2 Part Adventure!

Hey guys! Here's what I hope will happen in Danger Force Season 3 2 Part Adventure!

When the others arrive to break Chapa out of prison.

Chapa:"What are you guys doing here?"

Bose:"We're here to bust you out of here." Bose said while taking Chapa's hand through the gap between the bars and holding it and squeezing it as he looks seriously into her eyes and Chapa looks into Bose's eyes with a grateful smile and this romantic music plays in the backround, much to Bose and Chapa's confusion.

Chapa:"Uh, where's that music coming from?"

Bose:"I don't know."

---------------------

Ray:"Chapa got arrested!"

Ray shows Chapa's mugshot pictures on the screen.

Bose has a straight face. Then he smiles.

Bose:(Pointing to Ray)"Ahh, you're joke making."

Ray:"What? No I'm not."

Bose:"No you are! You're making a joke! You're making a terrible, awful, mean joke! But it's all okay because Chapa in one of the 900 rooms in this Man's Nest!"

Ray:"Bose--"

Bose:"Chapa! Chapa! Come out, come out, where ever you are!"

Bose rushes to the metal door as it opens.

Bose:"Hold on Chaps, I'm coming!"

The metal door closes.

Later

When Bose accepts the fact that Chapa is in jail. Or should I say juvy since she's still a minor.

At regular school

Bose:"Class just isn't the same without Chapa. Just the thought of her, alone and afraid in jail, makes me think about her being alone and afraid in jail. I don't know how she's going to survive! Oh, that poor lady! I know! I gotta get her out! But to get her out of jail, first we gotta get IN jail."

Miles:"How are we gonna do that?"

Bose:"A jailbreak."

Later

When the others arrive to break Chapa out of prison.

Chapa:"What are you guys doing here?"

Bose takes Chapa's hand through a gap between the bars, holds it, and squeezes it while looking seriously into her eyes and says in a serious tone.

Bose:"We're here to bust you out of here. For three years, you've protected me. Now it's my turn to save you."

Chapa gratefully smiles.

Chapa:"Aw! Bose!"

Bose smiles back. Chapa and Bose smile at each other, stare at each other, blush, and romantically stare into each other's eyes as romantic music plays in the backround.

Music

You're the one for me

Cause I like-like you

A record scratches when Chapa speaks up.

Chapa:(Confused)"Where's that music coming from?"

Bose:(Confused)"I don't know."

Later

After Chapa gets out of jail they would be in court and Bose would defend Chapa! He could be her defender! He could be her lawyer!

The Judge:"Mr.O'brian, do you have anything to say?"

Bose, who is in a nice suit, stands up.

Bose:"Yes I do your honor.(gestures to Chapa who is in her bright orange prison uniform)Chapa is the most bubbly, most cheerful, most happy, most funniest, most smartest, most bravest, most caring, most sweetest, most prettiest girl you could ever meet."

Chapa sweetly smiles at this.