Revenge

Street Fightin'

As revenge for Crank and the Chain Gang for being mean to Bose, Chapa/Volt fries them like Fish N' Chips, fries them like Mexican fish sticks, fries them like taquitos on Tuesday, flame broils them, flights them up, teaches them a painful lesson, teaches them a lesson, fries them, electrocutes them, zaps them, beats them up, hurts them too bad, and goes too far with the excessive force. Crank and the Chain Gang scream in pain. Chapa/Volt's red electricity is shown. Because it's too violent it's censored off-screen. Chapa/Volt angrily storms off.

Crank's Mom:"Crank, are you okay?"

Crank:(Looking the exact same way Ray did when Chapa zapped him in Chapa's Phone Home and looking bruised and battered)"No."

Crank's mom brings a red hula hoop over to Crank.

Crank's Mom:"Quick! Jump inside this anti-Volt circle before she comes back!"

Crank's mom drops the hula hoop in front of Crank.

One Of The Chain Gang Members:"Yeah. Volt often attacks more than once."

Crank:"Are you crazy? A hula hoop won't stop that monster. I'm running for my life!"

Crank's Mom And The Chain Gang Members:"No!"

Chapa/Volt comes back and resumes beating up, zapping, and electrocuting Crank off screen as Chapa/Volt's red electricity is shown and Crank screams in pain and Crank's mom and the Chain Gang members huddle and cling each other tightly in the anti-Volt red hula hoop circle. Chapa/Volt angrily storms off.

Crank's Mom:"Don't run! Volt hates that!"

Crank:"Thanks for the tip. I guess I'll just limp home, then."

Crank's Mom And The Chain Gang Members:"Nooooooo!"

Chapa/Volt comes back and resumes beating up, zapping, and electrocuting Crank off screen as Chapa/Volt's red electricity is shown and Crank screams in pain and Crank's mom and the Chain Gang members huddle and cling each other tightly in the anti-Volt red hula hoop circle. Chapa/Volt angrily storms off.

Crank's Mom:"She hates limping more than running!"

Crank:"Well, I guess I'll just have..."

Chapa/Volt comes back and resumes beating up, zapping, and electrocuting Crank off screen as Chapa/Volt's red electricity is shown and Crank screams in pain and Crank's mom and the Chain Gang members huddle and cling each other tightly in the anti-Volt red hula hoop circle. Chapa/Volt angrily storms off.

Crank's Mom:"I should have warned you about crawling."

Chapa/Volt comes back and resumes beating up, zapping, and electrocuting Crank off screen as Chapa/Volt's red electricity is shown and Crank screams in pain and Crank's mom and the Chain Gang members huddle and cling each other tightly in the anti-Volt red hula hoop circle. Chapa/Volt angrily storms off.

Crank:"What'd I do that time?"

Crank's Mom:"I don't know! I guess she just doesn't like you."

One Of The Chain Gang Members:"Pretend to be somebody else!"