The Hook

Bose and Chapa are in Bose's car on Lover's Lane listening to romantic music on Bose's radio and having a steamy make out session and having fun.

Chapa and Bose break the kiss and look at each other with love in their eyes and smiling at each other.

Chapa:"This is fun. We should do this more often."

Bose:"Yeah."

They go back in for another kiss.

Suddenly...

The Radio:"Breaking news! A serial killer with a hook has just escaped from prison and is on the loose!"

When Bose and Chapa hear this, they break the kiss and Chapa's face turns pale.

Chapa:"Oh no! Hurry, Bose, quick! Let's get outta here!"

Chapa puts her seatbelt on and Bose does so as well.

Bose:"Okay, but I think you're exaggerating a little bit, Sparky. I mean--"

Chapa:"Drive, boy! Drive!"

'Rock You Like A Hurricane' by The Scorpions plays on the radio as Bose floors it, tires screech, and the two speed off.

Eventually, they arrive at Chapa's house.

The two get out.

Bose:"See Chapa? We're fine! You were worried for nothing--"

Bose gets cut off when he and Chapa get killed by the man with the hook who snuck up behind them!

April Fools! 

This is what REALLY happened.

Bose gets cut off and his face turns pale when he sees a dislodged hook on the door handle.

Bose and Chapa look at each other with pale scared looks on their faces and scream.

The End!