Sing Song

Credit to @Wewantthecake's OC!

At the Da Silva residence, in Chapa's room, Chapa is dancing and singing into her pink hairbrush like it's a microphone. She is barefoot, wearing a pink robe, has pink curlers in her long black hair,(Chapa has long hair in this one and I found out online that she is going to have black hair is season 3)and a pink face mask. Unbeknownst to Chapa, Alanna is in Chapa's closet with the door open just a crack recording the whole thing and smiling. Alanna is trying not to laugh or else she will be caught. And knowing Chapa...God knows what she will do to her.

Chapa's lovely singing voice floated in the room.

Chapa:(Singing)"Hello, friends, my name is Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi~"

Chapa is singing the Not Evil song from The Lego Movie 2:The Second Part. Last week, Chapa had to babysit Alanna and Alanna begged Chapa to watch The Lego Movie 2:The Second Part with her.(The week BEFORE last week Chapa had to babysit Alanna and Alanna begged Chapa to watch The Lego Movie with her. Reluctantly, Chapa agreed. Turned out, Chapa LOVED it!) Reluctantly, Chapa agreed. Turned out, Chapa LOVED it! The movie IS a musical after all, and Chapa LOVES musicals...After all...Also, she developed a little crush on Rex, saying he was 'Hot' much to Alanna's disgust, one of the reasons being that she's Team Chose. That's mostly because. But Chapa's little crush on Rex went away once she found out Rex was the bad guy. According to Chapa, villains and superheros DO NOT mix. Chapa also said she didn't really like vests anyway.

Flashback to when Alanna and Chapa were watching The Lego Movie 2:The Second Part.

The Movie

Lucy:(About the Duplo Aliens)"They're so adorably destructive!"

Chapa:"Just like Alanna!"

Alanna:"Hey!"

Later in the movie.

Duplo Heart:"Hello!"

Chapa laughs.

Chapa:(Laughing)"What--What is that?!"

Later in the movie

When Emmet meets Rex

Rex:(With his helmet on)"And THAT'S how you break on through to the other side...of the Stairgate."

Emmet:"Who are you?"

Chapa:"Yeah, who are youuuuuuuuuu..."

Rex takes off his helmet just as Chapa said the 'You'. Just like in the first The Lego Movie when Emmet first saw Lucy.(LOVE that part BTW it was LOL!)Chapa held the 'You' for a long time. Her pupils dilated. Hearts appeared above her head. She had heart eyes.

Alanna:"Hey, uh, sis? Take it easy."

Chapa continued to hold the 'You'.

Alanna:"Having a stroke sis?"

Chapa continued to hold the 'You'.

Alanna:"Alright Chapa, you leave me no choice."

Alanna slapped Chapa, snapping her out of it.

Chapa:"Ow!...Thanks."

Alanna:"No prob."

End of flashback

I giggle.

Me:"Flashbacks tickle."

Back to the Oneshot...

Chapa:(Singing)"Not evil, not evil, no, I'm the least evil person I know!"

Chapa was belting out the lyrics like she was on a stage.