10 - After Internships

Start from the beginning

"I knew it! All right!" Kirishima and Kaminari shouted, as the class stood up.

"A big sleepover! Baths!" Minda cheered.

"Baths!" the short pervert exclaimed.

"Firework!" Asui agreed with Mina.

"Springs!" the pervert chimed.

"And s'mores!" Iida said.

"Skinny dipping!" 

"We've been training in cities, so these will be very different conditions for most of us." Yaoyorozu noted.

"No matter what the environment, we must remain vigilant. Yes. Very wise." Tokoyami agreed.

"Hanging out with everyone all summer- I'm so excited!" Hagakure cheered.

"However," Aizawa said, activating his quirk. "Those of you who don't pass the final exam before the semester is over... will have summer school. Everyone then started encouraging each other to pass.

Time Skip

"All right. That's it for class today. There's only one week left before your final exams begin. I'm sure you're all studying constantly, right? Don't forget to keep training. The written exam is only one element. There's also the practical portion to worry about. Good luck." Aizawa said, before walking out of the classroom.

"I've barely even taken notes this semester!" Mina and Kaminari cried. Kaminari had placed 20th (last) during midterms and Mina had placed 19th.

"With the sports festival and the internships I didn't have time to read the textbook." Kaminari cried, while Mina laughed.

"It's true we didn't have very much free time lately." Tokoyami, who scored 14th, said.

"We barely learned anything when we took out midterms so they didn't seem all that hard, but I'm kinda worried about these. We've been through a lot, and they probably won't pull any punches when it comes to testing us." Sato mumbled, who was 12th.

"As someone ranked in the top ten, I'm not that concerned." Mineta said, surprising in 10th.

"What?! You were tenth in the midterms?!" Mina and Kaminari gasped.

"Aw, man, and here I thought you were one of us!" Mina grumbled.

"Don't you know weirdo little creeps like you are only likable if they're kind of stupid?! Who's going to love you now?!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"Everyone. Trust me." the grape replied.

"Ashido, Kaminari! We've still got time to study! That way, we'll all get to go to the training camp together!" Izuku, who got 5th, called over to them.

"Yes! As class rep, I have high hopes that we'll make UA proud," Iida, who got 3rd, agreed.

"It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class isn't it?" Todoroki, who got 6th, said.

"Why you got to cut me down like that?!" Kaminari cried.

"Hey, don't worry about it, you two, I can catch you up to speed on the important topics if you want." Yaoyorozu, who got 1st, reassured.

"You're the best, Yao-momo!" Mina and Kaminari cried.

"I'm afraid I won't be any help when it comes to the practical, though." She mumbled.

"I've been studying, but... could you help me out , too? I'm having some trouble understanding quadratic functions." Jiro, who got 8th, said.

"Really?" 

"Tutor me, please! Classical Japanese is killing me!" Sero, who got 17th, begged.

"Is there room for one more? I'm afraid I'm falling behind a little." Ojiro, who got 9th, asked.

"This is wonderful! Yes, let's do it!" Yaoyorozu said, standing up.

"Yes! Alright!" the others cheered.

"Okay, then. We can hold a study session at my residence over the weekend."

"Seriously?! I can't wait to see your fancy digs!" Mina said to Yaoyorozu. Yaoyorozu then started rambling about how she has to prepare a bunch of fancy things for her peers to come over.

"Sounds like I should be studying with her." Kirishima, who got 15th, said to Bakugo and Izumi.

"You think I don't know enough?! Maybe I should beat the lessons into your skull!" Bakugo, who got 4th, said.

"For some reason, I can imagine you meaning that metaphorically and literally," Izumi, who got 2nd, said.

"I'm counting on that," Kirishima agreed.

"Hah. Everyone's panicking right now, but it won't do them any good to cram this late in the game," Aoyama said to Shoji, who got 11th.

"Shouldn't you be more concerned? You didn't do very well in the midterms." Shoji said to Aoyama, who got 18th.

"Are you talking about moi? I did just fine, thank you." Aoyama replied.

A/N: Here is how everyone did on the midterms:

1.Momo Yaoyorozu
2. Izumi Midoriya
3.Tenya Iida4.Katsuki Bakugo
5.Izuku Midoriya
6.Shoto Todoroki
7.Tsuyu Asui
8.Kyoka Jiro
9.Mashirao Ojiro
10.Minoru Mineta
11.Mezo Shoji
12.Rikido Sato13.Ochaco Uraraka
14.Fumikage Tokoyami
15.Eijiro Kirishima
16.Toru Hagakure
17.Hanta Sero
18.Yuga Aoyama
19.Mina Ashido
20.Denki Kaminari

 Izumi overheard from her brother talking to Mina and Kaminari, that the practical part may be robots. While Mina and Kaminari were celebrating, Bakugo came over.

"It shouldn't matter if it's robots or actual people. Why are you morons so excited?" he demanded.

"Hey, who are you calling a moron?" Kaminari gasped.

"Shut up! You need to learn how to control your quirk! Ya got it?! Hey! Deku! I don't know what's goin' on with your power, but I saw the way you're using it now, and i want you to know-- it's seriously pissing me off. I win't have another half-a**ed win like the festival. We'll be getting individual scores in the upcoming finals-- new rankings. So we'll all know exactly where we're standing! I'll show you how much better I am. And Todoroki? I'll kill you, too." Bakugo said, before dragging Izumi out of the classroom with him. It was normal for Bakugo to drag Izumi around. When they were kids, he would try to get Izumi to try new things, so he would drag her everywhere. Later, it just became habit.

Izumi studied hard during the days before the exams, making sure to train and study equally with the help of Shirai.

Time Skip

"Alright, put your pencils down. The last person in each row, bring the answer sheets to me." Aizawa said after the third, and final, day of exams. Izumi heard Kaminari and Mina thank Yaoyorozu for helping them and Izumi thought it was very kind for Yaoyorozu to try and help them.

'Time for the practical', Izumi thought.