20

Roman opened his eyes at the sound of a TikTok clip being played at a low volume, wondering what time it was and what Angel was doing up this early

Roman opened his eyes at the sound of a TikTok clip being played at a low volume, wondering what time it was and what Angel was doing up this early. He got out of the bed a few seconds later, needing to brush his teeth before saying anything because he hated the taste of morning breath.

After completing his morning routine with the exclusion of a shower, he joined Angel in the bedroom again almost ten minutes later. Only now, she was no longer laying down in the bed, and instead she was rummaging through the first drawer of the dresser.

She'd unpacked their suitcase last night because she hated having to go through it every single time she needed something. It was better to just go ahead and unpack even though they were leaving tomorrow night. It caused less stress for her.

"What time is it fat ma? Why you up so early?"

"You have a cell phone and there's a digital clock on the dresser. I don't know the time off the top of my head." She plugged her curling iron into the wall near the dresser that had a built in mirror on top of it.

"Aight lil' girl, watch it," His hand made rough contact with her ass, and she playfully rolled her eyes at the sight of him biting his lip. Luckily she had enough 'junk in her trunk' to where it didn't hurt too badly when he hit it.

"I need time to curl my hair before Ray's brunch. It's so long. It's gonna take a while." She referred to her thirty inch bundles, already tired by just thinking about it.

Roman looked down at his phone to see that it was nearing nine in the morning, and Raelle's brunch started at noon. Angel was big on being punctual, so no wonder she was getting ready this early.

"Where yo' clothes at?" He stood behind her in the mirror, staring at her practically naked frame while she scrolled through her Twitter feed.

"I didn't feel like p-Romannn, I have to do my hairrr," She grabbed his arms, feeling his face dip into the crook of her neck to leave kisses on her skin.

"I ain't even said nothin'. I can't kiss on you?" His hands lowered to be on her thighs, gripping them in his palms. Angel bit her lip as his kisses trailed across her collarbone, and then she tilted her head to the side to give him room to leave a hickey on her neck.

"Okay baby, real quick." She turned around to face him, and his arms went under her thighs to pick her up from the floor.

She reached between her legs to pull her panties to the side while Roman freed his hard dick from the entrapment of his boxers, and after rubbing himself down her slit, he smirked at how it took no time at all for her to get wet for him.

His eyes found hers at the sound of her gasping, being stretched open as he pushed into her warmth. Her arms wrapped around his neck to hold his body closer, and he groaned out once she softly moaned into his ear.

"You ain't cum wit' me yesterday. I'm sorry fat ma." He held her against the wall, pushing his hips forwards to thrust into her at a steady pace.

Angel loved how soft his voice got whenever they had sex. He always talked her up to her orgasm, and talked her through it too. The penetration and stimulation to her clit obviously did a lot for her, but his sweet-talking was the real cherry on top.