08

Roman walked into the break room on the sixth floor of the hospital, heading straight for the vending machines placed up against the back wall

Roman walked into the break room on the sixth floor of the hospital, heading straight for the vending machines placed up against the back wall. He had been waiting for an hour now to come down here and buy himself a cool blue Gatorade.

Today had been a little more hectic than usual due to a six vehicle crash that happened a couple of hours ago. There were at least four people who needed immediate surgery but at the time there were only two surgeons working, so three more had to be called in from a different hospital.

While the surgeons went to the operating rooms, many of the registered nurses had to cover the after-care of their previous patients that they'd tended to before today's accident. Roman was apart of that group, and he'd been working on the fourth floor instead of his usual on the seventh.

Finally, he managed to get a break just an hour before his shift was over. He had half a mind to just clock out early since he was currently working overtime anyway, but didn't have a legit reason to do he had just decided to stay.

After buying his Gatorade, he sat down in one of the reclining cushions to elevate his aching feet, pulling his cell phone out of his pocket. He hadn't checked it since he'd clocked in.

He scrolled through his notification tab for a couple of seconds, before stopping at the Instagram notification that said Angel had posted to her account for the first time in a while. Of course he clicked on it, and immediately regretted it when his dick hardened in his scrubs.

theangelmulan

Liked by 808zay and 7,920 otherstheangelmulan : Summer is basically over by now

theangelmulan : Summer is basically over by now. I need to make use of these two pieces before Fall comes!
View all 601 comments
kashdoll : Lmaooo why are u so cute with this lame ass caption 😂
↪️ theangelmulan : You say this about all of my captions Shay. I'm about to stop trying. 😭
realashleymarie : U toooo fine cousin
↪️ theangelmulan : Thank you! 🥰

He hadn't clicked her post expecting to see her with her breasts sitting so nicely on display. It honestly caught him off guard because he hadn't even seen her in a bra yet-not that he was complaining at all over this picture, it was a very nice picture actually.