04

Removing the perfectly rolled blunt from between his lips, Roman let smoke out of his mouth, feeling his already low eyes daze some more

Removing the perfectly rolled blunt from between his lips, Roman let smoke out of his mouth, feeling his already low eyes daze some more. The music blared loudly throughout the club, but he could hardly hear it since he was in his own world.

Isaiah ended up getting him to come out the house tonight-only because Roman didn't have anything else to do and he would've been home alone had he stayed in. All he seemed to do lately was go to work, so he figured he deserved this night out.

He had already taken four shots of Hennessy and was finishing up his first blunt, and things were going good so far. He had never liked getting out of his body too much, so after he finished this blunt, he would probably be done with both the drinks and the weed.

"I brought the bitches!" Duello, one of Isaiah and Roman's younger friends, yelled out at the same time that a few girls entered the section.

Roman chuckled at his antics, seeing how drunk he was as he basically fell off of the couch he was standing on while trying to get to one of the girls. It was only a matter of time before his baby-mama showed up, and Roman couldn't wait to see her beat his ass.

"There go yo' crazy ass bitch right there." Isaiah tapped his leg before discreetly nodding his head towards a woman that was headed their way.

"Hey East," She ran her tongue over her bottom lip before pulling it between her teeth. It was obvious she was trying to be flirtatious, but he wasn't really paying any attention to her.

He was familiar with the woman named Layla, but had only really had three encounters with her. The first was meeting her at one of Isaiah's parties, and on both of the other occasions, she'd given him head. She still greeted him every time she saw him, even though the last time she gave him head was almost two years ago. She just didn't give up.

Roman honestly didn't even know why he'd done that with her when he had, but didn't care too much about it either since it was so long ago. He hadn't had sex in years and she just happened to be there on the drunken nights that his hormones got the best of him, but he never let it get farther than oral.

"You good?" Isaiah made sure to ask since he was about to head to one of the private rooms with another girl that had came with Layla, and Roman just nodded his head. He could handle himself while drunk or sober.

"If you finna sit here I don't wanna hear you say nothing. Just be quiet and look pretty." He told her, relighting the end of his blunt at the same time that she sat down in his lap.

"Okay." She wrapped her arms around his neck, but left herself some room so that she could kiss on it. His left hand traveled to rest on her ass, exposed in the fishnet suit she wore.

Layla wasn't too annoying, she was just very persistent. Roman knew the kind of girls she hung with-the type to wait until a man got overly intoxicated to have sex with him and wind up pregnant to get some of his money, older women who had been stripping for years, young girls who wanted a piece of the fast life and etcetera.