The feeling was addicting, and in an attempt to feel more, he grabbed Taehyung's ass and pulled him even closer although that wasn't possible at this point.

The kissing got more intense with every thrust of the hips, their tongues already wrestling with fervor, causing them both to grunt and let out soft moans.

"Mmm... Fuck..." Jungkook pulled away, keeping them close by gripping Taehyung's hips even harder.

Taehyung let out shaky breaths at the teasingly sensation as Jungkook gently pushed him towards the bed, laying him down.

As Taehyung inched himself backwards on the bed, he watched the standing Jungkook take his shirt off, revealing the washboard abs that he had seen numerous times.

All Taehyung could do was look back as Jungkook took his shoes and socks off painfully slow.

The raven reached up to the top of Taehyung's jeans, unbuttoning them and pulling them off, purposely brushing his hands against his dick to tease him.

Taehyung closed his eyes for a moment and let out a shaky breath as Jungkook removed his jeans completely.

Eyes flickering from Taehyung's hard-on to his eyes, Jungkook took his own jeans off, revealing his erection, before climbing over Taehyung.

Taehyung pulled the back of Jungkook's underwear down, causing him to push Taehyung's legs open and settle in between them as he continued to rub himself against the other.

Suddenly, Jungkook stopped and began kissing Taehyung's neck, eagerly making his way down his stomach to the top of his underwear, where he slowly pulled down Taehyung's boxers off, his hard cock springing out.

Jungkook reached his hand up and put two fingers at the entrance of Taehyung's mouth, and Taehyung complied, taking the two digits in his mouth and sucking them.

The raven moved down and began to kiss Taehyung's thighs, going closer and closer to his hole.

Jungkook took his fingers out of Taehyung's mouth and spread his legs, making Taehyung blush.

Lost in the feeling, Taehyung suddenly felt something wet touch his hole, and looked down to see Jungkook's face buried in his ass.

"J-Jungkook," He breathed.

But by then he was licking and sucking, causing Taehyung to let out light moans of pleasure, throwing his head back and digging his fingers in Jungkook's dark locks.

Jungkook began prodding a finger at Taehyung's entrance, slowly pushing in as he flicked his tongue.

Taehyung winced at the feeling when Jungkook entered a second finger, he definitely began to feel the stretch, the two digits sliding in and out of him as he gripped the bed beneath him.

Suddenly, Taehyung felt a jolt of pleasure, his whole body jerking at the sensation as he let out a deep moan.

Jungkook seemed to realize this and kept hitting that spot with every thrust of his fingers, causing Taehyung to roll his hips into his fingers.

Finally the raven couldn't take it anymore, pulling his fingers out and pulling down his briefs, taking out his cock and stroking it.

Jungkook put his dick at Taehyung's entrance, rubbing it against him teasingly, but Taehyung was not having it.

"J-Jungkook... fuck me." Taehyung moaned, wanting to feel release after being hard for so long. "Someone seems eager." Jungkook smirked

Jungkook was suddenly hovering over Taehyung, breathing heavily on his neck as he slowly slid his cock in.

"Shit..." Taehyung was overwhelmed, adjusting as quickly as he could.

Jungkook groaned into Taehyung's neck when he was all the way in. After a moment, Jungkook started slowly thrusting, waiting to hear Taehyung's moans as a cue to go faster.

"Mmm... fuck." Taehyung closed his eyes and bit his lip, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's shoulders.

Jungkook smirked and began thrusting faster, Taehyung's voice going a little higher at the action.

"Damn... so good." Taehyung wrapped his legs around Jungkook's ass to push him in further, make him go deeper.

Jungkook slowed down, listening to Taehyung's shaky breaths, and leaving sloppy kisses on his neck.

Then the raven pulled back, gripping Taehyung's thighs and began fucking into him hard, just wanting to get him and himself off.

Taehyung couldn't keep his voice in, moaning shamelessly at the feeling of his good spot being hit over and over again.

"Yes, Jungkook! Ah... yes." Taehyung began stroking his cock as Jungkook fucked into him so good.

"I-I'm gonna come... Hah, I'm gonna come." Taehyung felt the familiar feeling in the pit of his stomach, stroking himself faster as he watched Jungkook pull out and stroke his own cock over him.

"Fuck..." Taehyung finally let out, breathing uncontrollably when he finally came, his legs shaking at his orgasm.

Jungkook moaned out as he came in Taehyung, his body going limp and falling on top of him when he was done.

He kissed Taehyung's neck gently and when he looked at him he saw Taehyung sleeping already. He kissed his forehead and then stood up cleaning them both.

Jungkook laid on the bed beside him "Good night my love."  Jungkook whispered, turning to Taehyung and wrapping an arm around his waist as the two drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------------

Steamy chapter👀

Not sure how is it, Let's meet in bext update have a good night my readers👀