Chapter 18

Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting in the restaurant after their respective orders. Jungkook was continuously staring at him.

"Can you please stop staring?" Taehyung said blushing under his gaze.

"No I can't" Jungkook said smiling and still looking at him. Taehyung hid his face in his hands "Stop. Don't hide your beautiful face."

"No. You stop with your sappiness. I am still mad at you okay don't be so brave." Taehyung glared at him and Jungkook laughed "After we reach home and talk you won't be mad anymore." And Taehyung gave up here chuckling at his husband.

Their food arrived and they started eating in peace. There was silence but this time it wasn't uncomfortable. It was peaceful and they didn't feel any need to talk.

After dinner they left the restaurant. Jungkook was driving with one hand and the other on Taehyung's thigh. It's his habit whenever he's driving with Taehyung.

--------------------------------------

They were now sitting in the living room on the couch leaving a decent distance between themselves. None of them knew how to start the conversation. Then Jungkook finally decided to break the silence

"So....uhm....that day when you saw me and Jimin...you know" he made a face and Taehyung just nodded lowering his head. God that's so awkward. "He confessed to me." Jungkook said finally and Taehyung looked at him with eyes

"Yes. And then i denied that i don't like him back but he kissed me. I swear Taehyung i didn't kiss back i was pushing him away when you saw us there."

"But..."

"Let me complete first please i don't know if I'll be able to finish later." Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded "Mom said she wants to talk to me about Dad that he misses me and he is getting old can't handle the company without me anymore and i agreed to talk to her. I didn't know she was going to send Jimin there. Trust me I would've never agreed if i knew and she knows that and tricked me in. And this whole week you see i didn't even go back there. I wanted to apologize. Taehyung i love you, i do from the bottom of my heart and I can't do anything that'll hurt you." Jungkook said now sitting closer leaving no space between them. He held his hands and kissed the back of his hand.

"I will fight for us now because i am done with the hiding i can't do that anymore and if they want to accept you they'll and if they won't, I'll leave." Jungkook said and Taehyung shook his head

"No you won't. They are your parents you won't." He said giving a squeeze to Jungkook's hand "They are my parents but they are so into themselves they want me to do what they want. You know i told you i wanted to be a photographer but Dad forced me to study business because the high society will judge them." He chuckled bitterly "They care about their status and high society more than their own son and if they want their status then they have it and i am now capable of taking care of you, can earn and taking my decisions on my own. You don't have to worry much, my love just stay by my side that's all i want." Jungkook finished and saw Taehyung crying "Why are you crying oh God." Jungkook hugged him and Taehyung was chanting "sorry" gripping hir shirt

"It's okay now look at me." Jungkook and Taehyung shook his head and Jungkook chuckled. He held Taehyung's chin and made him look at him "Don't cry we are together and we'll always be together okay?" Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded wiping his tears then Jungkook kissed him.

The kiss was soft at the start and then it started to get intense and messy. Jungkook's hands were roaming all over Taehyung's body. "Let's go to the room." Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded leading him to the room still kissing him.

⚠️ 18 plus content ⚠️

The raven roughly pinned Taehyung against the wall by his hips, pushing his own into Taehyung's in an attempt to get some friction.