Chapter 2: A Field of Flowers and Forggotten Memories...

Start from the beginning

He skimmed the library books covers till he found something, odd... there was a locked door with golden chains guarding it. The room itself was eerie enough for techno want to not want to go in it.

He walked around for a while till he made it to the second floor of the library. The books up there were history, mathematical, and magic books.

The magic books were all a diffrent color depending on the type of magic. All books about water manipulation magic were blue, books about fire manipulation were a deep red, and all books about nature magic was a grayish green.

Techno specifically found himself lured to a purple book with a greenish cyan swirl in the middle of it. He was about to pick it up till he heard shuffling from the floor beneath him.

To his surprise he saw a young boy with blonde hair and not bright blue eyes, but a dull grayish blue color. He was reading a book that techno couldn't quite make out but techno was more concerned on how he hadn't noticed the boy. He turned back to the book before calling to the boy, but it was gone.

"Tommy!" Techno called out to the boy. ...the boy did not answer, letting the painfully loud silence answer instead. "TOMS!" ... still no answer. Techno jumped down from the second floor balcony (it's one of those library's where the 2 floors the first has a sort of open ceiling giving the second floor a balcony of the sorts.)

But as soon as techno took his eyes off the boy, he was gone.

"The heck!?"

The library door creaked open and a tall figure with brown curls walked in.

"Hey techno! Have you seen Tommy?"

"Im pretty sure I just saw him, but he disappeared!"

"That gremlin! He's been hiding from everyone these past few days! I can't find him anywhere!"

"You're gonna ignore the fact that I said he disappeared?"

"He's a raccoon techno, he probably just snuck away."

"... I guess you're right."

"Anyways, I'm going to keep looking, bye techno!"

"Bye..." techno had a feeling... that he didn't just sneak away... he just couldn't put his finger on it...
Then he remembered the book he wanted to- what? What book? Techno, all of a sudden was back on the second floor with no recollision (spelling is bad) of the former events. He instead just shrugged off the weird feeling he was missing something and continued to skim the books.

Then the library door creaked open, and a tall figure with brown curls walked in.

"TECHNO! YOU SEEN TOMMY?"

Techno looked at the man standing by the door. He felt something was off but he didn't want to butt into someone's business if they were doing something and answered the man with a, "NO! HAVENT SEEN HIM ALL DAY!"

"That little gremlin... why tf is he hiding from everyone?" The man spoke loud enough for techno to hear. It took techno a minute to realize it was Wilbur and then asked, "what?"

"He's been hiding! From everyone! All week!"

"Why?"

"I dunno! I said he was stupid and told him to go away! Apparently that was the last anyones seen of him!"

"Oh! Okay!"

Techno...

...no... I'm dreaming! You're supposed to be gone chat!

Firstly, not chat. Second, Their lying to you techno...

...What?

Their tricking you into thinking their your family, I'm your only family techno...

You're lying through your teeth! If you have any that is!

I- wow, rude!

You're the one that came into my head and started spouting nonsense!

It's not nonsense!

Really?

Yes!

How would you know!

Cause-

"Techno! Techno!"

"Heh?" Techno awoke to the sound of Tommy's voice yelling at him. Tommy was shaking him violently. "What happened?"

"What tf do you mean what happened?! You passed out techno!"

"What!"

"Yeah! I walked in and you were passed out!" Tommy said waving his arms in the air for effect.

"Wilbur's lookin for you."

"...I know..."

"Then why are you hiding from him? From everyone?" Techno tilts his head in confusion and Tommy turns his head avoiding eye contact. Tommy shrugs and before techno could say anything, Tommy had already left.

Techno got up from where he was and looked to a table on the far left of him. On it sat a black rose, a belledonna, and a butterfly weed.

Black rose- death and something else I think

Belledonna- silence

Butterfly weed- let me go.

Word count: 1130
A/n: a lot of flowers, eh?