Information

Thank you for picking my story to read. I'm an author with a small amount of readers, so I'm grateful for all of my readers. (Including the silent readers. You mean a lot to me too. ❤️) So, thank you for giving my story a chance.

– Bell

☞ So this is a friendly warning, I do not write smut and don't ever plan on it. So, if you clicked on my book for that, you're going to be disappointed. Some people don't feel comfortable writing smut, and I am one of those people. There will  — at times — be sexual references and cut-offs from scenes that would lead into sex, but there will not be any smut scenes.

☞ W͟͟a͟͟r͟͟n͟͟i͟͟n͟͟g͟͟: This material contains topics such as violence, death, gore, and thoughts of self-harm. Viewer discretion is advised. Please take into consideration your own sensitivity and comfort levels before proceeding.

Characters
I don't own any of the characters except Mia Evert-Keller, Ellie Valdez, Livvie Castellan, John Castellan, Breille, Adam, Mylah, Sophia Ricard, and any other characters that I might've missed.

🔱

Setting
I don't own Camp Half-Blood. It is all Rick Riordan's creation, not mine.
I do own Camp Thunder.

🔱

Plot
I do own the plot. I did get some help from family and friends though.

🔱

Description

In "Betrayed," Percy Jackson finds himself betrayed by those he once trusted. Seeking an escape from the pain, he implores the gods for a release, only to be handed a new purpose by Zeus himself. As Percy grapples with his shattered trust and newfound responsibilities, a mysterious threat emerges.

The gods and goddesses, pillars of Olympus, begin vanishing inexplicably. Now, Percy must navigate a perilous journey alongside the Seven Heroes of Olympus to uncover the truth behind the disappearances and prevent a looming catastrophe. Together, they embark on a quest filled with challenges, betrayal, and the ever-present danger of an unknown adversary.

As the stakes rise, Percy's resilience is put to the ultimate test. Will he not only survive the betrayals that scarred him but also rise to the occasion and become the hero Olympus needs? "Betrayed" is a riveting tale of redemption, camaraderie, and the enduring strength found in the face of betrayal, as Percy and the Seven Heroes strive to save their world from an ominous threat that could unravel the very fabric of existence.

🔱

Graphics
All of the graphics are made by me.

🔱

Copyright
©️ all rights reserved
©️sfridley 2024

——— Copyright © 2024 by sfridley
The characters and events in this book are fictitious. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, or stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. —————