ix

——————
——————————
QUEST
——————————
——————

Athena
After their first date (Athena was VERY happy) Percy and Athena went back to Camp Half-Blood so Percy could go on his quest.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" Percy asked. Athena laughed, "I'm the goddess."

"Right," Percy's face turned crimson and he scratched the back of his neck. Anthena smiled, "Go pack." She pushed him lightly. Percy nodded and walked into his cabin.

"Athena?" someone asked.

"Yes?" Athena turned to the left and saw a little girl-about 3-peaking out from the side of the cabin. She had brown hair and purplish-grey eyes.

"I was wondering if you know who my mommy is?" she asked.

"What's your name?" Athena asked. The little girl blushed, "Sophia Ricard."

"I will see what I can do," Athena said. Sophia nodded and ran, hugged Athena, and ran away. Athena shook her head sadly. Why would someone not claim a child that sweet?

She shrugged to herself.

"Mo-Lady Athena!" Athena turned around to see Annabeth.

"Yes, Annabeth?" Athena asked. Annabeth looked down at her hands, "Would you mind-"

"Athena!" Percy ran out of his cabin and hugged her. Athena laughed. Percy kissed her neck then looked at Annabeth, "Annabeth."

Annabeth nodded stiffly, "Percy."

"Athena?" Percy asked.

"Hmmm?" Athena hummed with her eyes closed.

"Rember what we talked about?" Percy asked. Athena sighed and opened her eyes, "I, Athena, goddess of wisdom and warfare, re-claim Annabeth Chase as my daughter." Annabeth smiled softly at Athena, "Thank you, Lady Athena." Athena nodded.

"You can call her mom," Percy said. Annabeth smiled and walked away.

"You had no ri-" Percy cut Athena off by kissing her.

Athena gently pushed Percy back, "You had no right or do that."

"Sorry?" Percy asked. Athena smiled, "Sorry doesn't fix it."

Percy smiled. Athena gasped as Percy wrapped his arms around her waist, "Percy why are you-" Percy cut Athena off again by kissing her.

Someone cleared their throat.

"Yes?" Athena asked.

"Ick, love," Aria Green shuttered, "Chiron wants you two at the Big House." Athena nodded, "We'll be there in a minute." Aria nodded and walked away.

***

"You wanted to see us, Chiron?" Percy asked. Chiron nodded as he stood next to Leo, "When you all are ready to leave you may."

Percy nodded. Athena kissed Percy quickly and snapped, making Percy's backpack appear on his shoulders. He kissed Athena gently.

"You ready to go?" He asked Annabeth and Leo. They nodded. Percy, Annabeth, and Leo walked off the porch.

Chiron smiled sadly.

"You don't think they're gonna make it, do you?" Athena asked as she turned to face Chiron.

"I'm afraid not."

Athena nodded and turned to watch Percy's figure retreating from her line of sight.

Word Count: 455