👁️Yandere wally x reader (pt3)👁️

😼👍OKOK LAST PART

😼👍OKOK LAST PART

My vision turned to black and I could barely remember the last events of last night.. I woke up in Wally's bed on a bed my arms and legs were tapped I instantly panicked I rolled around and fell off the bed. "Ow..!" I winced I heard foot steps and quickly rolled under the bed. I stared chewing on the tape Wally was dumb for using tape, i freed my hands but Wally was already heading straight towards the bed.

"Y/n.." he hushed peeking under the bed his eyes were the only thing I saw. I felt my heart beating faster each second and shaking harder "come out.. please..?" He whimpered I stared at him "No." I said he let out a groan and then laughed "I'll just get you myself then." He said "I'll try my best to be gentle." He said "can promise it though.." he whispered I saw his hand reach for me.

I quickly bit his hand making him pull it back, he let out a groan of pain. "You little..." he winced he aggressively reached for me grabbing my hair and dragging me out. "Ow!" I yelled "let go of me..!" I said trying to grab at him. Once he had me out of under the bed his grip remained tight on my hair forcefully he pulled my hair making me look up at him. He had a smirk on his face as if he was proud of himself. "Your hurting me!" I said he stared "well maybe if you behaved I'd be more gentle.." he said leaning down to me who was sitting on the floor.

"Your crazy! You know that." I said tears forming from my eyes he frowned and gently wiped away my tears "don't cry sweetie.. just follow my rules and I'll be gentle with you." He smiled whispering to me. I shook my head and decided to play along. "Okay.. im sorry hun." I said looking at him he watched me closely I felt myself bubbling with fear he was unpredictable but, he let go of my hair I gently rubbed my head.

"How about this! I'll fix us some dinner.." he smiled I stared at him "sure." I said staring at him he nodded "amazing! Go get in the shower dear." He said standing up leaving me there.. my mind was racing I didn't know what to do I stood up my legs were shaky I had to get out of here. I grabbed a towel and made my way to the bathroom I saw him chopping food and cooking he was distracted. I went to the bathroom to check if the was a window I could jump through.. there was it was small but I could fit through the tight space. I wiggled my way through and fell to the ground.

Wally never said he killed the rest of the neighbors. I decided to go to the person who would be the strongest and able to protect me. barnaby! Me and him weren't really close but we knew each other, but that didn't count right now I was in danger. I quickly ran to his house and knocked on the door he opened it and raised an eyebrow. I was covered in dirt and blood.

"Kid what are you doing?" He asked I shook my "Please we need to leave!" I said he gently helped me into the house I looked up to barnaby "Wally he's crazy.." I said he looked at me "What? Why." He asked "he crazy for me! He chased me down and..." I stopped barnaby looked at me with a scared expression "what did he do y/n." He said tears bubbled in my eyes i bit the inside of me cheek and looked at him.

"He.. killed ... Julie.." I whispered my voice shaking.
"Your kidding!..right?" He said I shook my head his eyes widened "What the hell!?" He stood up in rage "where is he?" He barked I stayed quiet he stared at me and put his hand on each of my shoulders and shook me "tell me now!" He said "he's at his house!" I said he let go of me. "I'll be right back you stay here." He said "No! You can't I can't loose more people!" I cried "please...! Let's just run we can bring everyone!" I sobbed he shook his head "no. Y/n there's no need for that." He turned around slamming the door behind.

An hour passed

Then two...

I stood up I needed to find him. I went to barnabys kitchen and grabbed a kitchen knife and walked out the air was foggy and warm I slowly approached Wally's house I tucked the blade into the waist of my pants. I knocked on his door he opened it
"Y/n!" He smiled hugging me I patted his back "can I come in love?" I asked gently trying to hide the state of fear I was in. "Hmm.." I looked over him I saw white bloody gloves and a body. I squinted

It's barnaby.

I felt rage bubbling inside me I wasn't even listening to a word Wally was saying I pushed him into the house and we both fell down on the ground with me on top "take me out to dinner first" he joked "shut up you ruined everything." He stared at me "I did it for you." He stated I scoffed "well you wasted your time Wally." I said lifting my shirt and pulling the blade out. His eyes widened "you won't to do it." He said looking up at me "what? Kill you?" I said he shook it head

"Like how you killed Julie and barnaby!" I said tears trickling down my cheeks I sighed and put a hand on my cheek "you poor thing." I couldn't believe what was happening "kill me y/n you won't." He said my hands shook as I gently pressed the blade against his stomach

"Do it." He laughed "I.." I couldn't do it I dropped the knife and stood up "you should just die alone." I walked to the door but something cut my ankle I fell to the ground to turn around to see Wally smiling
"Big mistake." He spoke he stood up and pulled me away from the door. "Looks like I'm gonna nurse you back to health!" He smiled i kicked him with my working leg only for him to put more pressure on my deep cut making me let a groan of pain. I threw my head back and Wally pulled my head down and to make me looked at him

"Your stuck with me forever now. Theres no escape."