Wally x ftm reader 🎨

I love this idea so I'm doing it!!!!!!🤬😈

Me and Wally have dated for about five weeks now and he doesn't know about my situation yet. That I'm transgender although I'm passing as a man I still wear a binder and it's fairly common for people to have weird or judgmental thoughts or reactions to me telling them. I especially don't want to tell him because my last boyfriend didn't react so well unfortunately, and that trauma is stuck with me and I'm scared that Wally will do the same thing he did.
But we all will be going to the beach together today and I didn't say no because Wally really wanted me to. Last night I laid in bed and practically cried I was so scared everyone would be grossed out or hate me for it especially Wally. But the time I spent crying and worrying didn't slow down anything next thing you know it's morning and everyone is packing for the beach.

I put on my swim shorts and threw a shirt although it was hot out a decided to keep it on for as long as I needed to. Under was my binder i knew that I shouldn't wear my binder for to long or it could puncture a rib or I could pass out but I shook my head and didn't think to much about it. I walked out with a bag full of sunscreen and hats and made my way to where everyone else was. They all were in their bathing suits ready to swim Wally turned around with goggles on and quickly pulled them off looking me up and down smiling.

"You look handsome today!" He winked I smiled softly looking away "thanks hun you look cute too." I smiled he softly grabbed my hand and pulled me to the group "Who's ready to go swimming!?" Julie asked stimming with her hands we all raised our hands "ME!" We all cheered and with that we made our way to the pool we all were crammed into the tiny car I think two of the others were in the trunk but whatever.. Wally sat next to me looking out the window drawing stuff that passed by "I'm so excited to go maybe I'll paint something!" He said looking over to me I smiled at him "yeah try not to get sand on it" he laughed at the comment and drew a tree "I'll be sure not to." He said looking over at me.

Eventually we reached the beach and made our way to the water "BEACHHH!" Julie screamed before jumping in the water it splashed everywhere and everyone I was on of them "great my shirt it wet." I said I turned to see Wally who was sitting under an umbrella "then just take it off?" He said I sat beside him and sighed "I can't" I said laying down on the towel "it's the beach it's okay to." He laughed drawing the water. "Wally do think everyone would judge me for something that they didn't know about?" I asked turning to him he sat down his pencil and looked over at me "well it depends.. is it hurting anyone?" He asked "no.." I responded "is it dangerous?" He asked once again I responded with no. "Well then no they wouldn't!" He smiled.

"But.. what if everyone finds it weird?" I asked he looked over with a concerned expression "we all are a little weird so we don't have room to judge." He said, "what's wrong y/n?" He asked tilting his head I shook my head and smiled his words were what I needed to hear all this time "nothing is wrong thank you Wally." I smiled he looked at me confused but shook his head. I stood up and faced my fear and decided to take off my shirt in public for once at the beach.

I took the shirt off to reveal my biggest secret "y/n!" Wally said staring at the binder "why didn't you tell me?" He asked "I was scared of how you'd react.." I said looking away he frowned "I wouldn't judge you for that." He said standing up and grabbing both my hands. "I love you for you and that's it!" He smiled
"Everyone here dose!" He said putting his hand on my cheek and giving me a gentle kiss.