🎨Wally x autistic male reader🎨

I noticed I haven't done much male reader so here (sorry for it I'm used to writing fem😭)

Wally was hosting a party at his house to celebrate his birthday. Everyone one was gonna be there I couldn't stop moving around! I put on my best outfit and packed my bag full of items I need if I get overwhelmed or stimulated. I put my special headphones in the bed to! The reason they were special was because Wally painted them and bought them for me.

I heard knocking at my door and approached it I opened the door to see Wally standing there. "Wally happy birthday!" I smiled "thanks." He smiled i quickly realized I forgot something! "Oh wait I got you a gift!" I said his expression changed to a surprised one "aww geez y/n you didn't need to.." he blushed I grabbed the box and handed it to him. He carefully opened it to reveal a professional drawing kit full of pencils books marker's everything.

"Woah! Y/n!" He smiled he quickly sat the items down and hugged me "your the best boyfriend!" He smiled i smiled and fidgeted with my necklace.
"It's no problem at all Wally." I said sweetly he grabbed my hand with his hand that wasn't holding the gift. "Let's go there's so much to do!" He smiled i nodded trying to stim.

We made our way to see everyone partying the music was loud and the room was filled with laughter and chaos. I quickly got pulled away from my bag by sally we danced for a minute but I felt overwhelmed my body started shaking I couldn't handle the sound of it anymore.

A lot of people when they see me overstimulated tell me I'm acting like a child or to grow up. Unfortunately it's gotten to the point where I think everyone would judge me for it. For something I can't control my parents always told me to act my age or that it's weird.

I made my looking for a empty room in Wally's house trying to escape the loud noises. I found a room with a tv and bean bags and plopped down on one. I curled up and covered my ears at this point crying. I heard to doorknob jiggle and in a panic rushed into a empty closet.

I hear footsteps approaching me through the little space I saw Wally. He knew about my struggle and he was the only person who I could trust and talk to Wally opened the door and looked at me his he frowned at the sight on me curled up in a closet and he gently sat beside me and wrapped his arm around me.

"I'm sorry y/n" he spoke softly i sniffled "it's fine it's not your fault really!" I said gently "I got pulled away from my bag so it's not your fault." I smiled at him weakly. "Oh yea!" He exclaimed he pulled out my headphones and handed them to me. "I got them when I saw you were missing and didn't have your bag I knew" he smiled at me I stared at him and gently planted a kiss on him making him laugh.

"On day I'm gonna marry you" I joked making him laughed I rested my head on his shoulder as his arm was wrapped around me. I put on my headphones and we sat in the closet together together the rest of the party.

I'm sorry if this isn't correct or anything I don't struggle or have autism so I tried my best to be respectful 😭