👁️Wally x reader 🌧️

I was listening to my own summer - desftones and I got this idea y/n is a badass or

-note arguing strong language toxic relationships and domestic abuse.

I stared at myself in the mirror my eyes empty showing no emotion or expression I listened to Wally as he spoke to kids. Although he was also a puppet he's the most beloved and powerful character on show. But me...? I'm not I bet you don't even know my name huh? My hair was messy like a doll that hasn't been touched in years.

Im y/n l/n the background character I was originally designed to be Wally's best friend but I got pushed aside due to my character not being attention catching to the kids. I sat behind in a dark room full of lifeless puppets I stared at my feet it's odd how all of them were practically dead and me and Wally aren't. Realistically I'm Wally's puppet he helped design me and give me my personality but I didn't act the way they intended and Wally hated me for it..

"Y/n time for you to get on stage." The manager said i nodded and walked out and stepped on stage Wally looked over to me a smile creeping on his face. I looked away awkwardly trying to to look at his scar on his face creep.. I thought. "Okay act happy! Action."

                                     -flash back-

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around "they're perfect.." he gasped i looked to him "who are you..?" I asked "I'm Wally darling." He smiled taller men towered over us "leave us alone shall you." He smiled looking at the men with that they left. Me and him alone. The room was quiet for minutes.

.

.

.

"Who am.. I?" I asked he smiled "your mine.. my creation..my puppet." He spoke husky "y/n l/n.." he said walking my direction "you'll act sweet, bubbling, loyal and especially loving." He smiled i stared "but what if I.." he smiled and covered up my mouth his eyes wide and with a dazed look "there won't be what if. You represent me so don't make me look bad." He spoke slowly his grip tightening on my wrist making me pull back "I don't even know you! Get away from me.!" I gasped

I nervously stared at him his expression was blank and unreadable "Listen if you mess up anything or at any point I swear I'll..ill..." he was blinded by rage he clenched his fist and raised his hand hitting me aside the face making stumble back. I held my face and looked at him my eyes wide his expression was dark his whole body shifted he slowly approached me..

"I didn't want to do that..." he muttered hugging me I stood in fear "just don't-" I pushed him back and he fell down I stared down at him my eyes darker.
"Im not your puppet! Im nobody's puppet!" I yelled I went to walk out but he grabbed my leg making me fall and he yanked me back. "See.. now you asked for it..!" He growled raising his hand once again.

                     "I did it because I love you."

I put make up over the bruises. Lightly dusting my face in setting powder the bright lights glowed on me. I gently sat down my brush and crossed my legs and heard my door swing open making me jump . It was Wally..? And he was mad "what's wrong darling?" I asked "nome of the kids like you!" He yelled making me flinch "I'm sorry.. I follow my script" I spoke slowly I left as though I was walking on eggshells with him.

He stared "that doesn't matter you still don't act as I made you." He huffed I stared "well Wally..I'm going to be perfect." I said weakly "yes you are y/n I'm perfect and you have to be too!" He ordered I felt dazed as he yelled at me. Any time he was mad I got a new scar or bruise on me.. over the years o excepted that treatment till one day I woke up.

"Everyone in places!" I shuffled in my spot and Wally stared at me intently. We stared our act but I messed up...again... "okay cut let's take a break y/n go over the lines" the stage manager said walking off. Wally looked over to me his gaze cold "y/n may we talk in private?" He spoke softly i nodded weakly I walked to a side room and he pushed me into a wall. "your making me look stupid!" He screamed I stood shaking on the floor I noticed he was pulling something out of his pocket..a box cutter..?! I gasped moving backwards. As a grin grew on his face each step he charged at me.

I jumped to the side making him almost run into the wall I stumbled across the room and looked to see his eyes were the only thing I could see but I could tell he was approaching me...quickly. I nervously prepared for an attack and i was right I saw the blade swing at me I stopped it with my hands and blood dripped down my palms as he sunk the blade deeper. I turned him his eyes locked on my I pulled my head back and head butted him making us both fall back it. He weakly pulled towards me as we fought for the knife but I cut him in his face making him wail "my face!!" He gasped standing up and rushing to a mirror I ran out of the room as blood poured out and down my hands.

                               -end of flash back-

"Cut! Good work guys!" The woman said as people stood up walking away I stood and looked at my hands you could see faint marks of stitches. But yellow hands grabbed them I looked up to see Wally with a crazy expression on his face.

 But yellow hands grabbed them I looked up to see Wally with a crazy expression on his face

Concerning chapter but okay

ALSO SORRY FOR SUPPPERRR SLOW UPDATES THIS BOOK IS COMING TO A END LOL