Chapter 1: New Life+

Start from the beginning

"SATORU!!!!" You screamed out in horror as you ran across the street.

"Y/N-senpai!" Tamura was shocked to see you running, but Sawatari saw something even worse.

"Y/N-SENPAI!!!!!! WATCH OUT!!!!!" Sawatari's screams were too late as barely had time to notice you ran out in the middle of a busy street.

Turning your head slowly as if time had slowed down to spite you, there was a box truck that was inches away from your right side as the sound of its horn slowly filled your ears. A look of horror filled your face as your life flashed before your eyes. After another millisecond had passed, the truck struck your body and sent you flying through the air as everyone was horrified as your blood poured from above. You landed hard and rag dolled all the way across the street until you had miraculously landed next to Satoru. The two of you stared at each other with shocked looks as both your blood and his slowly pooled together.

"Y-Y/N..." Satoru was too stunned to believe what had just happened to the two of you.

"W-Who would've thought...we'd both get screwed over like...like this...?" You weakly smiled as you two shared a serious glance before turning over to Tamura and Sawatari.

"S-Sawatari...you okay?" You rolled over and laid on your back as blood poured from your head and nose while you raised your bloody hand out to her.

"Senpai! No! Please, don't die!" Sawatari grabbed onto your hand with tears in her eyes.

"T-Tamura..." Satoru also did the same as his junior held onto his hand with worry.

"W-We have a favor to...ask..." You said as the two of them listened carefully.

"Take the hard drive out of our computers at home...put them in the baths...and make sure it's completely wiped." Satoru spoke both yours and his final wishes.

"Senpai..." Tamura couldn't hold back his sad smile at both yours and Satoru's humor during this horrible situation.

"Please..." You asked him as the two junior workers were sobbing.

"All I really wanted to do...was show off Sawatari to you two..." Tamura said between heavy sniffles as Sawatari cried behind him as the two of you chuckled.

"Jeez...Don't worry about that." Satoru said as you chuckled weakly.

"We're happy...for you two..." You said as Sawatari cried harder while you moved her hand onto Tamura's forearm for her to hold.

"Be sure to make her happy. And take care of our computers." Satoru made sure to get that last part out.

"Especially our computers." You also insisted on the importance of the destruction of your computers.

After making sure your final wishes were heard by your friends, you looked up to the blue sky above as a cold feeling was slowly coming over you and everything began to get blurry. This isn't what you wanted to be your final image of though, you wanted something to be the last thing you saw, and that was your best friend. You slumped your head to the side as you saw his eyes close, and soon your own world began to turn black as you ounced every last bit of strength you could to lift your hand up.

"I don't know if there's a god out there or not...But if there is..." You thought as you rested your hand on top of Satoru's chest as unbeknownst to anyone, a strange circle of light formed in your eyes formed. "Let me be his friend again...in the next life..." You thought as the light and life in your eyes left and the two of you succumbed to your injuries, and passed on into the unknown.

Meanwhile, The Other World

There was another world that birthed life to all kinds of creatures, Dragons, Humans, Monsters, Demons, the list goes on and on for how much life was in that world. Though it is so populace with varieties of creatures, there was a race of monsters that was about to meet its end as the sound of loud footsteps stomping through the forest shook the entire area. The blanket of the night sky covered the forest in darkness, but with the shine of the moonlight, all the creatures in the forest could easily look up and see the behemoth that was making the forest violently shake with each step, the final survivor of the Gojira species.