King Of Wrath

A NOVEL BY ANA HUANG

4.1/4.4 ☆'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 5 ☆'𝐬

She’s the wife he never wanted…and the weakness he never saw coming.

Ruthless. Meticulous. Arrogant.

Dante Russo thrives on control, both personally and professionally.

The billionaire CEO never planned to marry—
until the threat of blackmail forces him into an engagement with a woman he barely knows.

Vivian Lau, jewelry heiress and daughter of his newest enemy.

It doesn’t matter how beautiful or charming she is. He'll do everything in his power to destroy the evidence and their betrothal. 

There’s only one problem: now that he has her...he can't bring himself to let her go.

***
Elegant. Ambitious. Well-mannered.

Vivian Lau is the perfect daughter and her family’s ticket into the highest echelons of high society.

Marrying a blue-blooded Russo means opening doors that would otherwise remain closed to her new-money family.

While the rude, elusive Dante isn't her idea of a dream partner, she agrees to their arranged marriage out of duty.

Craving his touch was never part of the plan.

Neither was the worst thing she could possibly do: fall in love with her future husband.

King of Wrath is a steamy billionaire/arranged marriage romance. It contains explicit sexual content, profanity, and mild violence. Recommended for mature readers only.

Genres
Romance
Contemporary Romance
Contemporary
Adult
New Adult
Fiction
Dark
Erotica
Fantasy
Marriage

Q U O T E S
__________________________

"How does he look at me?” Janis smiled. “Like he never wants to look away."

"Somehow, somewhere along the way, I’d fallen in love …
Not like or lust. Love, in all its terrifying, unpredictable, unwanted glory."

"You take the most ordinary or unexpected things and make them extraordinary."

"Per te aspetterei per sempre, amore mio."

"We’re only together because of a deal you made with my father. What’s it to you if my ex shows back up in my life? … Why do you care?”
“I don’t know!” The force of his reply stunned me into silence.
Dante’s granite mask cracked, revealing the torment underneath.
“I don’t know why I care. I just know I do, and I hate it.” Self-loathing coated his voice.

“I hate the idea of you touching anyone else, or anyone else touching you. I hate that other people can make you laugh in a way I can’t. I hate how I feel around you, like you’re the only person that can make me lose control when I. Don’t. Lose Control.”

Every word, every step brought him closer until my back pressed against the wall and the heat of his body enveloped mine.
“But I do.” His voice dropped, turning ragged. “With you."

"You live in my head all the fucking time, even when I don’t want you to…” His palm slid to my hip, where his fingers dug grooves into my skin. “And God, I want to punish you for driving me so damn crazy. Every. Single. Day."

"Love wasn’t always about the big moments. More often, it was tucked in the small moments connecting the major ones."

"You forget.” I pressed my fingers against her nape, forcing her to look up at me. “You’re my fiancée. Not Kai’s. Not anyone else’s. I don’t give a fuck how handsome they are or what type of accent they have. You’re mine, and no one…” I dipped my head, my lips brushing hers with each word. “Touches what’s mine."

"You can’t see the stars in New York,” Dante said. “So I brought the stars to you."

"Who needed therapy when you could punch your friend in the face every week?"

"Here I thought you only ate caviar and human hearts.”
“Don’t be ridiculous. Caviar tastes awful with human hearts.”
Vivian’s laugh evoked a strange sensation in my chest. Heartburn? Investigate later."

"You and me, sweetheart. That’s the destination. And I’m willing to take as many steps as I need to get there."

"My future husband was devastation poured into a suit. Not handsome by conventional means, but so powerful and compelling his presence swallowed every molecule of oxygen in the room like a black hole consuming a newborn star. There were generically good-looking men, and there was him."

"Her presence awoke an unwanted heat in my gut. My body had never reacted so viscerally to anyone before, and I didn’t even fucking like her."

"I'm sorry for hurting you...for pushing you away...for ever making you feel unwanted when you're the only person I've ever loved."

_________________________