I think that neither she will live life in peace nor will she let me live in peace. I have already told everyone that they should not mess with her. But I think She doesn't understand it. Now I think I should remind her, her place.

But before that something is important for me, so that is Advika. I need to make sure that she is fine. She must be very hurt. Nobody had ever talked to her like this.

When I reached there I listened to her mother telling her SIL to take her to her room. She was about to go. But when she saw me she stopped. Her eyes are red. Because of crying. I slowly took steps towards her.

But her brother came in front of me and said,

"Meera didn't you listen to what maa said?"

If this would be a different situation I would have been angry at him. But today he was not at fault. So I can't say anything to him.

Her SIL took her hand and started walking.  She looked at me one last time and left.  But I  have seen that tear which left her eye. Mr. Oberoi Look at me and said,

"I think we should not meet further, it's not a good idea. I will send you cancellation papers for the deal."

I looked at that woman with anger in my eyes. I didn't care about the deal. But now I only care for Advika. We met for the second time and she cried also the second time because of someone who is related to me.  That women come to me and tried to talk,
" It's not like…"
" We will talk at home. " I said and left the place.

Author's POV.

Kavita came to Suhani and asked for forgiveness. Also said she will call in the morning for Advika.  Suhani just nods as she doesn't know how to react.

Adhiraj also came to Suresh but he didn't pay any attention. So Adhiraj got his clue. He signals his family to leave. Other guests are already gone as Hemish and Vaidehi already told them that the party is over and this is their personal matter they will handle it.

Siddharth went to his Gudiya's room. Where she has already changed and lying on her bed with her head on her bhabhi's lap. But she is still crying.

" Bhabhi I didn't do something like this. Sacchi, Hukhum himself, told me to have dinner with him . How can I refuse him?" She said and hiccups.

Siddharth saw this and said,

" Gudiya we all know that ok you don't have to explain. You know Gudiya some people have narrow mind.and we should not let affect that to us "

She hugged her brother and cried more.

"Now sleep Gudiya "

He looked at Meera and said,

" Make her sleep properly and then only come. Ansh is with chachi"

That comes harsh from his mouth but Meera knows that this is his anger towards someone who insult her sister and cares for his sister speaking so she doesn't mind. And nodded at him with a smile on her face.

In Indrajit's car.

( Conversation between Amrutadevi and Kajal)

" What is your problem Kajal? Can't you let him leave in peace."

" Maa, what I said was right. That girl is not right for him"

"Does your opinion matter to him?"

" But it should matter as I am his mother "

Amrutadevi chackled said,

" Wasn't you his mother when you chose someone else over him?"

" Maa I was helpless and I also know that Abhimaan is strong so he can handle that but  he was not. And you know I considered him as my son.

Angel's Devilजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें