I do and he follows right behind, taking a seat next to me while Hayes sits on the head of the table and Adi on the opposite, right in front of me.

Zaina begins with the presentation, her team explaining through every point smoothly while answering any questions Mr. Adi had.

I feel a hand slip onto my thigh and get a taken back as Sadio does this. I shrug it off and move my legs towards Hayes instead who seems to have noticed the shift as he looks at me with a small frown of his face before texting someone on his phone rapidly.

I just shake my head and turn my attention back to the presentation which seemed to be getting quiet boring in comparison to the view next to me.

Hayes had decides to take off his suit mid meeting and sat with it draped on his lap with rolled up sleeves which seemed to make his veiny arms more prominent.

I feel a hand brush my shoulder and see to see Sadio with his arm around my chair making me stand up.

Everyone looks at me confused and I curse myself out inside before looking at Sadio. Oh fuck it.

"Mr. Sadio, with all due respect, please keep your hands to yourself"

He raises his hands in defense with. Cocky look making me scoff.

Hayes gets up and motions for Zaina and her team to leave the room.

"Mr. Sadio, with absolute no fucking respect, leave." He looks a taken back like I do but refrains himself, getting up and fixing his suit.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Leave before I have security kick you out"

"Mr. Hayes, I'm sure this was a complete misunderstanding" Adi tries to interfere but Hayes wasn't having it.

"Misunderstanding or not, I won't have a person whose presence makes our employees uneasy. So with all due respect, Mr. Cisse, take your brother and leave or I'll have to report him for sexual harassment." He speaks clearly.

"I'm sure, Ms. Hayes-" he cuts him off.

"How my sister will react is non of your concern Mr. Cisse. Ms. Wilson is clearly not comfortable with him around and I don't think you need another reason for him to leave" He casually takes out a gun from his back, sitting back down and placing it on the table in front of him.

"Don't you agree?" Adi just nods and motions for Sadio to leave who is about to leave with an angered look when I suddenly speak up.

"I want an apology" I say and Hayes looks at me with a approving smirk and turns his head to Sadio.

"You heard the lady, Mr Cisse" He says and Sadio scoffs at that but mumbles something under his breath when he sees Hayes just glaring at him.

"I apologize for my behavior, Ms. Wilson. I'll make sure to keep my distance from now onwards"

I'm about to accept the apology but Hayes speaks up for me. "That's not what I call an apology, I was thinking more of a begging on your knees situation" Sadio chuckles humorlessly and opens the door to leave.

"I wouldn't bother trying that if I were you Mr. Cisse" he clicks his tongue and I look at the two buff men standing outside the room with guns, making Sadio close back the door.

"Now as we were saying, the apology"

A/N:

Hi My Loves!! So first of all thank you so much for the continues support!! I'm very grateful and am so excited as Be My Valentine? Has made it to 1.5k reads and can hopefully make it to many more in the future.

How's everyone enjoying Miles and Olivia so far???

Like always, I just want to remind everyone to take a few seconds to go leave a few comments and votes as they really do help me feel motivated more than you guys will ever know!!

Please don't be shy when it comes to leaving  a comment once in a while since it really does make my day... even if it's just a small smiley.

But even if you don't comment and are silent readers like me, just know I appreciate the time you take out of your day to read my story.

And once again thank you all so much for reading! I love you guys.

Don't be a stranger and reach out to me on my socials that will be listed below! Let's talk to each other about our favorite books or movies!! Or even just keep conversing in memes or pictures..

I'm also happy to receive any type of constructive criticism that would help me improve and I'm hoping nd praying for our little family to grow soon and I just know that day is coming.

If you want to post anything on TikTok or wherever about be my valentine? please tag me:

Justabrownie.e on Instagram and TikTok
&
Justabrownie_e on Twitter

Thank you for reading my weekly rant and follow my socials to get more sneak peaks of future projects and chapters!

Here are some questions for you to answer Xx

THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE STORY SO FAR <<

PREDICTIONS FOR THE FUTURE CHAPTERS <<

FAVORITE CHARACTER(s) <<

YOUR CURRENT READS (physical or wattpad books) <<

And finally, question of the week: WHAT WAS THE LAST TV-SHOW Y'ALL BINGE WATCHED?

Omg before everyone leaves, If any of y'all listen to true crime podcasts and are obsessed like me... PLEASE LEAVE ME GOOD PODCAT RECS. I'm literally running out of people to listen to.