27|| The Uninvited Guest

Start from the beginning

"Ahh.. eomma sent them all for a week.." what the fuck?

"To give was privacy" he completed his sentence while emphasizing privacy with his hands making double quote in the air.

"It's ok... Imma make us lunch." I said and walked towards the kitchen. Even though i hardly cook, my cooking skills are really appreciable.

I looked through the fridge and gathered the ingredients for a dish.

I started with washing and chopping the vegetables until i felt hands sneaking around my waist.

Danger! Danger! Too much danger to my heart!

"I don't like my tomatoes diced." He said and i looked at him through my shoulder. His chin was resting upon the tip of my shoulder and i pulled it a bit inside. Just so that it won't hurt him. White lies!

I heard him chuckle and hit my head with his slowly. His hands went to mine and made me slice the tomatoes.

Wherever i walked inside the kitchen, he tagged behind me while backhugging. "Doesn't it hurt your back?" I asked and he shook his head.

---

"It was really delicious Lily-ah.." he said making me smile. I placed my empty bowl along with the other utensils in the dishwasher and walk towards the living room.

I heard some footsteps follow along with me and we both plopped on the couch together. "Movi-?" We both ask together and started laughing.

At instant i remembered about Jae's proposal to Taehyung.

"Wait a moment!" I said and ran upstairs to get my phone. On the way back, i called her and she lifted the phone in few rings.

[Ayo sister in law!] Jae exclaimed making ne laugh. A teasing smile was on my face since the start which she couldn't see.. unfortunately...

-Heyy my future sis in law... How's things going on?- I asked and walked downstairs.

[Everything is fine... Just chilling on the bed] she said I heard tae behind.

-Why? Are you too tired after yesterday night?- i smirked while I heard her curse under her breath. Tae was laughing.

I reached the couch and plopped myself on it. 40% on the couch.

"Who's it?" Jungkook asked and i clicked on the phone, showing him the caller Id, 'Cute Jeon" he chuckled at that.

[That's it, after that we returned back to the Mansion.]

-Ohh? Nicee then enjoy! I'll call you back!- i said and cut the call looking at Jungkook.

I turned to a side still on his lap and nestled my head into his neck making him chuckle. We started scrolling through the movies and the selector stoped at Descendants of the Sun.

"That's my all time favourite!" I said and slowly looked at Jungkook. My face was still close to his. His lips look so kissable right now.

"Ahh i watched it for like million times with Jae..." He said making me laugh. And i did laughed making sure my breath hit his neck. Revenge time babes.

"Add another number to your records cuz you will watch this! With me!" I said and snatched the remote away from him. I pressed the button and it started playing.

We started the show and successfully watched 2 episodes. I had an urge to use washroom and i walked upstairs, making sure that Jungkook didn't resume the show becuz i wanted to watch it with him.

---

Inha Choi
Author's Pov

Lily looked down with tiredness taking over. She came out of the washroom and walked towards the bed, slowly laying on it. She streched her hand out to grab the phone and she searched for the contact 'Husband Jeon'.

[Me]
Continue watching..
I will sleep.. :)

With that she shut her phone and placed it back on the night stand.

Cursing her fate and her uninvited guest.

•••

Thank You for reading 'Mr & Mrs Ceo'
Pls vote and support!

~Inha Choi