🎀 Chapter - 14

💜 edited 💜

Gauri : Do you remember my dating advice ?

She asks to Aryan, who is upset after explaining what all happened.

Aryan : Yes. But ma I can't date numerous girls. I wanna live my life only with her. I've thought twice,
I want to be with her.

Gauri : (Chuckles) I was kidding that time when KJO asked about dating advice for you. My real dating advice for you is, Choose that one girl whom you love more than yourself. Be with her for the rest of the life. Love her and trust her. If this is in a relationship then you'll have a happy life.

Aryan : I thought you'll let me date many girls. (Laughs)

Gauri : Aryannn !! Will you be ok if she dates numerous boys and click pictures with them ?

Aryan : Never ever I'll leave.

Gauri : Come on don't be stubborn and Possessive like your dad. Even they too have good people in their life, it might be a girl or a boy too. You have to let them talk with whomever they want. If they're going in the wrong path, then you can restrict them.

Aryan : Ok from now on I'll try to control my anger and possesiveness.

Gauri : Fine. Give her some time to think. Cos the atmosphere in which we're living is really different. So she is hesitating to accept.

Aryan : Absolutely right. How you know ?

Gauri : Besides that I am a girl, So a girl can understand another girl's feeling. So, I know everything.

Srk : What are you all talking about ?

Aryan & Gauri : Oh noooo !!

Srk : So my badmash boy is in love right ?

Aryan : Yes papa (grins)

Srk : Why don't you get my advice ? Why do you always stick with your mom for advice ?

Aryan : Cos you're gonna spoil me.

Gauri : hAhahA.. I think we need to save AbRam, before your dad spoils him.

Mom and Son crack up the joke to tease SRK.

Suhana : Quiet guys ! Why do you always tease my papa ?

Aryan : Papa's bodyguard came.

Suhana : Yeah I am dad's pricness
(Hugs Srk)

Suddenly Aryan's thoughts wander back..

Aryan : mom, what if her dad is too strict and doesn't leave her to dare me.

Gauri : You've to fight for your love.

Suhana : Yeah learn the stunts from dad.

Aryan : I already a taekwondo champion. Did your forgot that Ms.Suhana Khan ? (Mocks)

Suhana : Hmpphh !!

AbRam : Why do you guys always leave me and chat ? (Pout)

Suhana : Oh come my lil brother.
(Carries AbRam in hands)

Aryan : Yeah, AbRam don't believe your sister, she might put you down at any time. Better you get down.

AbRam : No, bhaiya she is very strong.

Aryan : Look I've good abs. I am strong too. (Shows off his abs)

AbRam : I will get a six pack when I grow up.

--------------------------------------

Y/N HOME~

"Y/n !! You got a mail" Mom yells from the hall.

"Haa coming" I shout back. After applying the lotion, I go down to check the mail.

I open it and saw the mail.

"Mom, I got the place to work in a company" I say to her smiling.

"Where ?" She asks.

"Australia" I fear whether she'll reject this time too from going to abroad for work.

But she pats my head with affection this time. What is happening ? God don't wake me, if this is a dream.

"You've pleaded to us so many times, So I think we should leave her" Dad told, patting my head.

"Yes. You go for Australia and get settled. You should start to live in your own shadow, rather than living in ours. You've to know what the real world is & how to interact with someone" Mom said smiling at me. I hugged them both in excitement.

Finally I am an independent bird today. I can achieve my dreams.

"Thank you both. I'll make sure to  you both will be proud of me"
I assure them.

"You've to" They both said in unison.

I took my phone and told this to Aryan. He is still my friend and he too respects the friendship between us. I know he was happy but still his heart wasn't happy.

"Don't worry. I'll soon answer for your proposal" I left a message for him and he was overwhelming with joy.

And he sent me this emoji 😘 and deleted. I know he is shy thats why he deleted so soon once he sent me.

"Sorry. Just an excitement" He replied.

"Its ok"  I texted back.

🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕

Author's Note.

How are you all ? ☺️