🎀 Chapter - 12

🌹 edited 🌹

~ Film Success Party

After the release of the film. It was declared as a Blockbuster after the majority voted for positive reviews.

The team decided to have a Party.
The organizer of the party invited everyone, Aryan invited Y/n too.

Even though she isn't a girl who goes for parties and all the stuffs.
She almost declined his invitation for more than thirty times.

The only thing which made her go was his constant pleading. She reached the venue with her accompanier, Nitika.

Her family doesn't knew that they're going for a party. They just informed they're going for theatres to see Shah Rukh Khan's film, Pathaan.

Trusting them, their family too agreed. Her heart was pumping like never before. Alcohol, Vodka the ear bleeding music everything was making her hella scary.

She grabbed Nitika's hand in fear. Nitika has got used to this type of things. Cos she is attending a parts for tenth time.

She bunked half of her evening classes by attending parties with her friends in the name of going for shopping or any common reason.

Y/n - Niti, Don't you feel scared.

Niti - Only cowards will feel scared. After a long time I'm attending party. I am warning you now itself. Don't disturb me.

Y/n - Same. If the time goes beyond ten o'clock, I'll leave you and go to home.

Niti- Don't worry darling. I'll be back sharp at ten. Okay.

Y/n - Let's see.

"Yayyyyyy !!" Nitika was screaming and dancing like a monkey,
I flinched at the sudden shout of hers.

"Where did this Aryan went ?" I tilt my head in all the directions. Someone pats my shoulder from behind.

I know it's Aryan. I sigh in relief and turn to the person. But no he isn't Aryan.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was Arif. What is he doing here ? He told he isn't a party person, when I asked him the day when he came to my home.

"Did he lied me ?" I ask to my heart. He had a vodka bottle his hand.

"Arif ! What is this ? You told you aren't a party person. How come you're here ?" I ask him.

"Um.. Um.. I sorry for lying to you.
I was just scared that what if you unlike me" He says.

"Unlike you. What are you speaking ? After all you're my friend. Unless you do any harm to anyone, I won't unlike you. Its your choice to be a party person. I am not the person to judge, What you've to do and what not. I am your friend after all" I say and he smiles.

"Fine, From now on. I would say whatever I'll do. Okay ?" He ask and I nod.

"Sir ! Weren't you suppose to be with your team ?" Arif's eyes directs to the person  behind me.
I turn back and I was breathless, speechless, to be honest lifeless.

Aryan was damn hot and sexy in his fully black outfit with his little messed up hair. He stares straight into my eyes.

I look down and gulp my saliva so that he doesn't notices.

"So this was the Arif you were talking about, Y/n ?" He asks me reminding me of our last call, where I just screamed his name louder.

"Ye-Yeah" After his gaze met mine,
I couldn't form words to speak.

"Shall we go ?" Aryan asks, stretching his hand forward.

"Hmm" I hummed and took his hand in mine. His soft palms and the veiny hands is making me go wild.

"Stop it Y/n. What are you thinking ?" I scold my inner thinking.

Aryan introduced her to everyone. They all were suspecting, Whom she was ? He answered "She is my bestfriend"

But there was one girl who was staring. No..No.. more like glaring.
She pretended to be a nice person to everyone.

But whenever her eyes met mine she was having her terrible angry look fixed upon me. Now Aryan introduces me to that girl.

"Y/n, She is Kavya. She is the
Co-Producer of the film" He smiles at me.

"Kavya she is Y/n" I lean my hand forward for a handshake. She rejects it and looks somewhere.

I was still holding Aryan's hand. Even if I tried to take out my hand. He isn't leaving me to take out.

And that bitch a.k.a Kavya, She came and sat beside Aryan. She was acting very seductively in front of Aryan.

He didn't care to take a single notice of her bitchy behaviour. She held Aryan's hand, I was shocked this time.

He let go of my hand and was caressing her palm. She smirk at me. "Now what did I do ? Why is she even acting like this ?" I was fed up with her annoying personality.

I got up from my place and paced slowly. Aryan held my hand to stop, "Where are you going ?" He asks.

"Washroom" I act cold in front of him. He was clueless after some time, He continued talking with that girl Kavya.