🎀 Chapter - 06

~edited~

-------------------

Author's pov :-
------------------

A hot sunny afternoon, Aryan and his crew started to continue the fight scene. His mind was focusing on the film but his heart was searching for the girl who stole his heart.

Its true Aryan slightly started to develop feelings for her during their first conversation. He even searched for her residential address.

Couldn't find her was the only result he got back. He was glad that he now found out her home.

At breaks he'd walk out with his mask and stand infront of her home to check whether she is in or not. She wasn't coming out.

His eagerness and excitement to see her is getting him on his nerves. His eyes were craving for her. He waited for another few mins. The main gate was opening, his eyes was filled with excitement and anticipation.

It soon faded away when an old-lady of his mom's age walked out. He predicted it might be her mom.

"She is a carbon copy of her mom." He chuckled at how they both look like twin sisters.

"Uff.. What is keeping her this busy ?" I asked fanning myself with the kerchief.

Half an hour passed by..

Successfully the shooting came to an end. This was the final fight scene. It was a wrap for the whole crew. All were spending quality  time with each other. I was talking
with my DOP.

My talk was with DOP but my eyes were fixed on the main gate of
Y/n's home. I cant reach out there, because the place was getting crowded due to people.

Dop: Aryan

Me: Um. Yeah !

Dop: Where you looking?

Me - Mu..Um.. No, I don't.

Dop: Okay so............................................

We were conversing with each other. As expected my eyes
delighted seeing her. She stood on the terrace with a complete astonishment.

I excused the DOP and waved a 'hi' to her. To my surprise she returned back with her ecstatic smile.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Y/n pov :-

The people were making screams. It was disturbing and noisy. So I stood on my terrace & to my delight, my eyes landed on one person.

(At terrace)

Aryan Khan. Oh my god ! It means the stranger who waved his hand was him ?

"Y/n you're such a great idiot. See what you've done." I blamed myself. He waved his hand at me I was dumbfounded.

"Does he really remembers me ?" I anticipated & returned to him.
I

felt the heavenly feeling of happiness inside me.

His smile,his swag,his body language,his walk. Importantly he remembers me, is the only thing, I couldn't acknowledge.

Thank god ! It was unnoticed by people. Or else these paps would make non-sense or shitty, headlines about him. And they'd make this as a big issue.

I was trying to find a way how to talk with him. I stood back in my terrace cos, If I go down & mingle with the people, I'd get disappeared in his views.

Their cars were ready to escort their way -2- home. Aryan sat on his car & it paced slowly, because the crowd ovefilled the spot . The peoples were standing in all the positions.

After this congestion was over. The car moved. I was a bit depressed and sad cos, I was unable to have a conversation with him. Besides he is been here for past two days.

I sat on my terrace, looking at the place where the shooting had just finished. "Unlucky" I addressed myself.

"Y/nnnn" Dadi (Grandma) yelled.

"Haan dadi, Kya Hua ?" I yelled back.

"Can you please come down ? Someone is waiting for you" She told.

My legs ran like a cheetah. I don't know why I am running like never before. I only know how to hop like a rabbit. Haha ! "But is it because of him ?" My inner self tried to figure out the hidden.

"Who is waiting ?" I asked my dadi. She pointed towards the person sitting inside with a paper on his hand.

"What do you want sir ?" I asked the man. He handed over a paper to me. And told..

"Aryan sir, told to give this to you."
That one name lit up my mood with joy. I hurriedly received the paper.

I read the letter. My love for him is getting immense day by day.

"Okay mam. I'll take my leave" The man told and went.

I jumped out of excitement, I didn't know my dadi was still nearby me.
She shook my arms, and I looked at her.

"What dadi ?" I asked.

"What is in the letter ?" She stated.

"Why are you doubting me. It isn't a love letter as you think. Okay ?"
I told and ran to my bedroom.

Due to this excitement, I got hit in the sharp area that caused a wound. I shrugged it off, cos this little wound wouldn't help resist my happiness back.