🎀 Chapter - 05

~edited~

Y/n pov :

I was on my terrace gazing at the moon at the middle of this night.
I was reminiscing this little scene from my past that happened two years before.

I smiled at how, he smiled & fought for me with those gang of men. Uff.. he made me feel lucky girl at that moment.

Soon, I was distracted by the noise caused by the neighbours. Nearby our street was a vast ground, it was a place for shooting spot.I got up and saw some vanity vans, lightning peoples, camera men, likely a Movie crew members.

"Maybe they'd have came for shooting" I looked at the moon standing on my terrace. The moon shone brightly in this dark sky.

"I want him to shine brightly like those star and the moon" I say to myself. I felt someone's stare on me.

I looked down and the person whom I saw was not visible since it was dark. I was scared a little cos that stranger was waving his hand.

Instantly, I went back & locked myself in room.

__________________________________________

Aryan pov :-

It was midnight twelve o'clock.

"Is everything ready then we can start the fight sequence" I say to the camera-man. I was interacting with the crew, my phone rang once.

It was an urgent call, So I made an excuse and went out of the set, to attend the call. I end up the call after a big quarrel with my manager.

I was very much angry now. I just stood like a statue, shaking my leg, not knowing what to do. I lifted my head above and the person whom I saw was.. She, Y/n.

I blinked my eyes multiple times to finalize is it really her or someone.
I took my camera and zoomed bigger, Its her, Y/n.

"What she is doing here ? Oh maybe this would be her home then." I thought. I was lost staring into those two beautiful brown eyes.

She stared back & I felt butterflies inside my stomach. She too saw me back in suprise & shock.

I waved my hand to say a 'Hi'. She was a bit frightened. But she does know me right, then why she went in ?

"Sir everyone are ready shall we start to shoot our fight sequence ?" The crew man asked me. And I nodded for a yes, still looking at the terrace in which she stood.

Two hours passed by,  I came up with a determination that I should complete this fight sequence by today but my determination diverted from the film to Y/n.

I told the crew to pack up since
I wanted to meet Y/n tomorrow, unless she looks at me with full recognition nor I make a move to talk her, I won't leave this shooting spot.

__________________________________________