🎀 Chapter - 03

~edited~

Author's pov :

He did his graduation. After the biggest turning point in his life. Aryan wasn't like before. He was a bit cold to the outsiders except his family.

His whole family & the reputation were brought down. Although there was no evidence found against him, he was heartbroken inside.

He was blaming himself for everything. Shah Rukh and the family tried to convince him but nothing worked well.

At a point, he himself broke those dark walls against him. Still those incidents resided like a scar on his heart. It was like a nightmare for him.

This isn't the stop for him. He still have more to achieve his goal, his dream of being a director.

He accomplished his first goal as a entrepreneur by opening his D'Yavol Workshop.

This gained him some confidence to fight against the society & the headlines or rumours that stops him.

He was currently in US for having his time. He came for a solo trip, just to spend the time alone with the nature.

___________________________________________

Y/n pov :

"Wake up ! Wakeup" Nitika shouted on my ears from the either side disturbing my dreamland sleep.

"What you want ?" I yelled back.

"Buy me a cake" She asks.

"Is it your birthday or any special day ? Why do you want a cake now ?" I rubbed my eyes to clear my sleep.

"Please.. Please.. Please..." She pleaded to me with her puppy eyes. I sighed in defeat.

"Shall we make it in our home ?"
I suggested her.

"We need the ingredients darling. Then you've to go search for the ingredients. Is it okay ?" She tells and I chose the first option.

BETTER GO AND BUY.

I washed my face and did some minimal makeup. I wore a denim pant with a floral crop-top matching it with white sneakers.

----------------------------------------

Me - Excuse me ! Can you take my order please ?

Worker - Yes beauty.
(Flirts with me & I glare at him)

Me - I want a White Forest & Black forest cake in pieces.

Worker - Sure.

I was searching for something spicy to eat. I saw potato spirals but the cost was expensive.

The next item my eyes landed on was, Hot-dogs. Oh My God ! My favourite. I took my order & ran to the spot, where they kept Hot-dogs.

There was only one remnant. I was about to place my order.

×××× - Excuse I want a hot-dog.

A tall man with deep, husky voice placed the order. He was wearing a mask and cap. I couldn't recognise the voice, but I heard somewhere.

Worker - Mam, What you want ?

Me - Um.. Nothing.

×××× - Sorry. I know you wanted that hot-dog. If you want you can take it. I have no issue. I would order something else.

Me - No. No. I don't have any problem. Please you can have it.
I just came here for having a small look.

×××× - Then why did you ran like a baby ?

Me - Uhm.. uhm. I.. (Sigh) I came here for the hot-dog. There was only one remaining.

×××× - And I snatched it ah ? (Chuckles)

Me - I don't mean to put a blame on you.

×××× - It's totally fine. You can have the hot-dog.

Me - Please. You placed the order first. So you eat it.

The pleading goes on like this.. And finally halts. Y/n sighed in defeat. She had the hot-dog and he placed his order for some random cuisine.

Me - Thank you. I am really sorry. Because of me, you- (Cut Off)

×××× - Are you an Indian ?

Me - Yup. I am an Indian.

×××× - Oh !

Me - If you don't mind, may I know your nationality ?

×××× - Same here !

Me - That's great. I think it's time to leave bye. And also thanks for sacrificing your hot dog for me.

×××× - uh-uhm. If you don't mind, Can you just accompany me, until
I finish this cuisine ? If it's too late then you can go.

Me - You sacrificed and it'd be wrong, If I leave you like this.

Both - Hahaha.

They chat about several things. Their goals, aims, relationships etc..

Me - Shall I ask you something ?

×××× - Go ahead.

Me - I've heard your voice somewhere. I could recognise now. If I am not w-wrong..are-are you Ar-Aryan K-khan ?