🎀 Chapter - 07

~edited~

🦋 -: Y/n's Pov :- 🦋

9.00 P.M.

"Hey girl, What's up ?" The crack head better known as Nitika began to talk.

"I am fine & happy" I reply.

"No. Obviously I can understand something is hidden. Come on I am same age of yours. Why not tell me ?" She said by clinging on me.

"Yah, Why not ? I would promisingly tell you, but your mouth will expose whatever I utter to you" I told her and she give me a stern look.

She looks at me with her dangerous eyes. I gulped & told.

"Dadi & mom are pressurising me to get married soon. Seriously niti
I haven't even recieved a proper job for myself until now. They are urging me to get married" I told her and laughed at my statement, like no tomorrow.

"Heyy. I am serious. Don't laugh at a serious situation" I maintain my look that makes others fear.

"Ok Ok I understand. Please change this look Y/n. You look scary when you're angry." She told distancing away from me due to my frightful look. I laughed at how she looks like a frightened puppy.

She keeps on peeping at something behind me. She moved to that place. I turned back and saw the paper, that Aryan gave.
I hastily grabbed it before she snatches.

"Hey What is in that paper ?" She enquires.

"No-Nothing." I said securing as much as possible from this brat.

"Tell me nah !" She again asks.

"None of your business" I warn her.

"Will you give or should I act like I am gonna tear it" She says and tries to grab it from my hand.

At the fear of the paper getting tore, I calm her by saying..

"Huff.. Fine I'll tell you. First of all sit here" I sighed and patted on the bed indicating her to sit.

"Go ahead" She commands and
I roll my eyes at her. I explained her what all happened.

She very well knew that I have a crush on Aryan. To be honest not crush but the uncountable amount of love I carry for this man.

"May I know, What's in the letter ?"
She pleads with her puppy eyes.
I glare at her & she again does that. I sigh in defeat.

"If you tear this letter then you won't breathe tomorrow" I warn her and handed over the letter.
She started reading audibly :-

"Hi Y/N !! I don't know whether you remember me or not. I am so sorry, I am unable to talk to you because these people and crowd. Here's my number,
××××××××××  I hope we can talk. Please make a call as soon as possible, cos I don't have your number. Bye !! Take care.

- BY ARYAN."

"My god ! Y/n day by day you've so many stories to narrate me I think. This isn't a simple letter, seems more like a love confession letter. Haha" She teases me. I smack her thighs.

"I am really scared to make a phone call. Help me Niti" I seek for her help.

"I have a better plan. Shall I tell you ?" She says and my eyes glitten up listening to her plan.

As Nitika said, I dialled his number. He didn't pick up. Thank god our first step of our plan worked out successfully.

We were waiting for his call he didn't pick up. It was 10.00 P.M. in the night, my dreamland sleep started. 🛌

------------

-ARYAN-

"Papa !! This is cheating. My striker hit the net pole, how can you say that you and Abbie (AbRam) won ?" I argue with them cos
I don't agree with their statement.

"Hey I won yaa" He said out of excitement, Infact he didn't won the game.

"Oh god ! Whatever. Lets play another match. This time no cheating" I tell them & they nod their head like innocent babies.

We played the carrom for sometimes. The time is almost gonna reach ten, So papa told to go take rest. We nodded and went for our respective rooms.

I take a last glance at my mobile.
My eyes spot the Unknown number. Oh nooooo ! She has called me. I beat my head for not carrying the phone along with me.

Without thinking that she might've slept, I dialled her number after saving it in my contact list. She picked up the phone.

(Hello..) I excitedly started, But...

Author's Note 📄

So buddies !
How are you ? 

~ I just wanna know your opinion about this story. I've edited the previous chapters along with this chapter ~

🌼 Thank You & Love You  🌼