Twenty Nine

After two months Y/n came back from France. I went to the airport around 1 a.m. to pick her up waiting for her to walk out. She smiled and walked out, as she got closer Without warning she kissed me wrapping her arms around my neck. I placed my hands on her waist, "What's this about?" I whispered. "There were paparazzi on the plane..." I kissed her gently, "I'm glad to see you again, Y/n." She smiled a bit, "Glad to be back."

"How was France?" I asked while taking her luggage. "It was okay... we'll talk about it more later." We walked out of the airport and into my car.

"So, you mentioned last night you had a meeting with my father?" I had met with her father but all he wanted to know was where her whereabouts. After what Y/n told me at the pool that day I tried my best not to give any information about her. "He wanted to know where you were, and I walked out of his office when he asked."

"Good. He probably wanted to just send someone to kill me... Anyways, when's the meeting with your father?"

"In about three days. He mentioned it was about the contract."

"Did you get everything sorted out in Paris?" I asked her, "Yeah... it was difficult but I managed... I had a friend in Paris and we agreed to cut ties unless it's just to work together for clan-related issues." A friend... I know what she meant, "Is he married?"

"Yeah, the same way we are, um they have a kid. He hates her but he loves their kid. It was part of the agreement..." they needed to have a kid together, I'm guessing an heir to the family business. "Did you love him?"

She was quiet for a moment and then spoke, "We hated each other... my father hired him to kill me. He fell in love with me and I ended up falling in love with him. We joined clans, he proposed, and then out of nowhere he's married but we were still together... I'm talking too much. I guess it just hurts having to end things like that with him."

I placed my hand on top of hers and lightly squeezed it. "I understand what you're feeling..." We made it to the parking lot of the apartment, "the girl you saw at my house when you lived across from me... the one that tried to hit you, that was my fiance."

"I didn't know she was your fiancé. You only said she was you girlfriend." I chuckled slightly, "I'm glad the wedding was called off. She was a golddigger. As soon as we called it off she was with someone else."

I parked the car looking at her. Our hands still interlocked. She looked at our hands and then at me. My eyes focused on her lips. Before I could even process anything my body moved on its own, I kissed her. I expected her to fight back but she didn't. Y/n wrapped her arms around my neck deepening the kiss. I moved my way down to her hearing a soft whimper leaving her lips. "Jungkook~" I pulled away seeing how red her cheeks were. "I've been wanting to kiss you for awhile. Especially after that tease you did on the video call."

I kissed her neck severaltimes while speaking, "That lingerie was just beautiful on you." I pulled to look at her, "Let's leave this for another day... if I hear and taste more of you I won't be able to control myself, princess."

"Why stop here? You dont feel ready yet?" She asked.

"Its not that. I just think now isnt the time to do this." 

"I understand... anything can happen in the next few days." I kissed gently, "We can do something together soon."

Y/n and I have gotten a bit closer since she left for France. We'd both call each other daily and I went to visit her and the clan. She seems to like it more in Paris then she does in Korea.

We walked inside the house.

"Do you think your father called us to tell us the same thing... to have a kid?" I took a brief glance at her, and focused my attention on locking the door. "Don't worry about it. I'm sure things will be okay and hopefully, we don't have to do that... if we do..." I sighed, "Let's make a deal." I turned to face her. "A deal?" She asked. "If we do need to have a kid, let's give them a family, life, and love they deserve. And not raise them to be part of the clan like us... what do you think?"

"I'd like that but that wouldn't be possible. If they want an heir the kids would have to be trained the same way we were."

"what is if we disappeared you and I?" I buntly stated, Y/n chuckled at my remark, " We'll have to see. But disappearing wont be easy."

Two days later

We met with father at his office in Seoul. "I know you two are busy with clan issues but we need to discuss your contracts." Why discuss it now? It's been only nine months since we signed the contract. "It's about to be a year and an heir needs to be born. And before you start saying anything, it is in your contract. We need an heir to be born."

"Mr. Jeon I've looked at the contract serval times and I never saw anything about us needing to give an heir." I pour myself and Y/n a drink handing it to her. I looked it over with y/n and it was never mentioned. "You two have a good chemistry in the public eyes and clan."

"That doesn't mean anything..." I sighed, "You know that I had a Fiance and so did Y/n. We don't know each other that well and now you want us to have kids!? Father this is insane!"

"This isn't about personal lives or feelings, it's something the two of you need to do and you don't have a say in it." I can tell father didn't want to tell us about us needing to have a kid, Y/n seemed somewhat surprised but I guess she knew something like this was goin to happen. "In the contract, it states within a year of you two being married an heir must be born."

"Father you jus-" Y/n cut me off, "This is a lot of information for us to take in Mr. Jeon. give us sometime to talk it over... In the meantime is there something else you wanted to talk about in regard to the contract?"

The meeting with Father was over. We walked out of building waiting for Y/n's driver to pull the car up front. I caught a quick glance at Y/n she was looking up at the sky, "It's a fully moon today..." I looked up and the moon, "Yeah it is."

"Hey listen..."  I focused my attention back to her. "If something happens to me... or both of us... and I don't make it. Just know that it was my father who was behind it." She looked at me. This was the first time I could see a bit of fear in her eyes, "Y/n what do yo-"

"Sir the driver has arrived."

"We should get going." Y/n walked in front of me and entered the car first. She normally greets her driver but didn't this time I don't know his name. but I've seen him before. He wore a mask, I didn't think much of it. Y/n got a water bottle handing one to me and drank from it. As time went on it got harder for me to keep my eyes open. Everything around me felt distant, just looked over at Y/n she was asleep. Shit. My vision began to blur... my body feels numb

The water...

It's been drugged...

I tried speaking or calling y/n's name but nothing came out. Is this what she meant?

"Sleep tight Mr. Jeon." A voice said in mocking tone