Temptations ~ JJK 2/3

silence is the loudest scream....

When a person is silent ...it doesn't mean they are defeated ....

It's their war cry.

A war cry which they are not able to convey ....

A war cry filled with frustration and ...... grieve

your silence was also mistaken as ... defeat ...

you were mute ...you were silent ...

Your parents tortured you ... You were silent ...

your own pack disowned you ...... you were silent

every night your screams, your dignity was tormented ........ you were silent

Now you are caged by a unknown man in this huge magnificent Castel ....... you are silent

Your silence and confinement are your reality ...

Six Months passed painfully slow ....

Six months have passed since you left your past life ....

It's not that.... your previous life was better ........but this life only revolute around one man ....

Jeon Jungkook

your morning starts with his creepy smile .... your day went with you in his arms .........you night reside with him ...

months have passed since you last saw any other personality ......other than Jungkook ...

Jungkook doesn't seem to get rid of his new addiction ......which happened to be you ....

he is addicted to you like an intoxication

his wolf yearns for you ......

His wolf was confused why he was feeling or urge to be around you every second ...

your scent .... your lips ......your eyes... gives him a kind of satisfaction ...

Your addiction has clouded his mind ...... he doesn't require a differentiation on what is Right and what is wrong ...

he just needs you beside him ........and this is what he is doing

Keeping you with him ...

His obsession and his addiction were increasing day by day ......so much that he didn't even allow a single figure go to even get in the radius of your Room

The castle was on strict orders .......not to enter the restricted area .... if by any chance king smelt any foreign smell near the 'his' princess's room .......