Shadow of Malevolence

(Y/n) POV

While the Admiral was talking about the briefing on how we are going to stop The Malevolence, I was nearby working on my starfighter, it was a Mandalorian Fang-fighter given to me by my parents, they painted it in my clans color, orange and black. On the two wing parts the left side had my clan symbol and the right side had my squadron symbol on it. When I got it, it was just a standard fang-fighter, so I decided to upgrade it, by removing the functions for the wings to spin round in a circle and give the wings to move up and down, to allow me to make certain maneuver's while flying and I even installed an extra seat as well to allow someone else to fly with me as well and when I finished I walked over to my master, Anakin and Ahsoka.

3rd POV

Plo-koon : "Skywalker this an aggressive plan are you sure your squadron can complete this mission."

Anakin : "Lets ask the Matchstick, you think our boys can pull it off."

Matchstick : "Yes Sir! There hasn't been a mission Shadow Squadron couldn't complete."

Trooper : "That's right, little causalities, maximum damage, that's us."

Plo-koon : "I admire your confidence pilots, even so little causalities maybe enough to prevent you from breaking Grievous defense's." 

Ahsoka : "Master Plo is right with Grievous on that ship its bound to be well protected."

(Y/n) : "I agree with Ahsoka, we don't know what to expect."

Anakin : "Don't worry you two will destroy that bridge along with Grievous as well."

Plo-Koon : "Master Skywalker seems to inspire great confidence in his men."

Ahsoka : *chuckles* "Well he does lead by example."

Plo-Koon : "It also reminds me of you (Y/n)."

(Y/n) : "Thanks."

Ahsoka : "Hey (Y/n)?... Is it ok if you show me your starfighter."

(Y/n) : "Yeah sure come on, I'll show you the modifications I made to it."

(Y/n) and Ahsoka then made their way to his starfighter, while walking very close together while joking about all the fun times they had together when they were younglings, and as they were walking Plo-Koon kept looking at them smiling through his mask and happy that the two were close, he knew that this connection was forbidden in the Jedi Order, but knew that the connection between him and Ahsoka only made him stronger.

Plo-Koon : '(Y/n)... I believe you are ready to become and Jedi Knight... and continue your journey with Ahsoka.'

Plo-Koon then walks away to prep his fighter for the trip and battle.

Time-skip (Y/n) POV

As me, Anakin and Ahsoka were walking by the bombers.

Ahsoka : "Which ones mine."

Anakin : "Your with me, you'll be my gunner."

Ahsoka : *Gives Anakin and skeptical look*

Anakin : "Somebody's got to watch my back."

Ahsoka : "Broadside can do that, beside you have R2."

R2 : *Beeps*

Anakin : "But I sooo enjoy your company my Padawan."

Ahsoka : "Just admit it you don't like my flying."

Anakin : "No I... no it's not that it's just... uh"

Ahsoka keeps giving Anakin a look and he starts to sweat, I'm barely able to contain my giggle, but he then turns to me.

Anakin : "(Y/n) a little help here."