"Nee studio ku vandhiru", Anirudh says. Arjun agrees before cutting the call.

Malar and Ayira walk into Anirudh's studio after greeting Lina.

Malar glares at Anirudh, as soon as she sees Arjun with him, while Ayira stares shocked.

Malar hurried to Anirudh and pulls him aside, "Why did you bring him?"

"Yen friend, na kutitu varen", Anirudh shrugs.

"Yeppa news paduchiya illaiya? Also, Ayira was very upset", Malar states.

"You know Arjun isn't involved, right? You met Shruti after all", Anirudh says.

Malar and Anirudh stop talking when they hear Arjun and Ayira arguing.

"Nee ippo yedhuku inga vandha?", Ayira asks Arjun rolling her eyes.

"Hello. Idhu yen friend oda studio. Na varuven poven.", Arjun says glaring at her.

"Correctu dhan. Yaarukuda venalum varuve pove", Ayira says glaring at him.

"Nan onnum, unna maari ille. Nana andha paiyana katti pudichitu ninnen?", Arjun says referring to Rohit.

"Na appove sonne le, adhu oru accident.Avan yenna thote odane na move panniten nu.", Ayira says exasperated.

"Appo nan sonna mattum namba matte?", Arjun snaps at her.

Ayira turns away from him, not wanting to continue the conversation.

Malar and Anirudh break up the argument and Anirudh suggests they leave to the restaurant now.

Ayira and Arjun glare at each other before Ayira drags Malar to the car.

"Ay enna di nadakidhu? Yaaru Rohit?", Malar asks Ayira as both of them wait for Anirudh to get his car.

"Avan yen student di. Rendu naal na veetuku drop panren nu pinnale suthunan. Annika na kaal slip ay vizha pomodu, avan dhan yenna pudichan. Avan pudicha vidam hug maari irundhichu nu Arjun ku kovam", Ayira says sighing in annoyance.

"Rohit kandippa intention oda dhan pudichirukan, adhunala dhan Arjun ku kovam", Malar says.

"Theriyum di, na anniku night eh avana call panni warn panniten.I told him I am committed also.", Ayira says pouting.

"Idha Arjun kitta sollalam le", Malar says shaking her head at her stubborn friend.

Ayira shakes her head before both of them get into the car. The car ride is silent as Ayira and Arjun glare at each other through the mirror and sit in stony silence. Malar and Anirudh share glances but don't tell anything.

Upon reaching the restaurant, Malar slides into the seat first and she drags Anirudh to sit with her.

"Yenkuda ukara avlo asai", Anirudh smirks at her.

"Managatti, Avanga rendu perum una ukanda, edhavidhu pesuvangale", Malar says, making Anirudh pout.

Anirudh receives a notification on his phone and he opens it to see that Arjun's social media team has handled the rumour. Arjun himself sent the message that-

'That picture is fake and also an invasion of privacy. I wasn't particularly well during that party, and Shruti was being Shruti. We are nothing but co-actors, so I would like the people to not make absurd speculations. Also, I am currently in a relationship. She isn't from the cinema industry, so we'd like to keep everything very private. Thanks.'

Anirudh shows the message to Malar who grins. She links her arms with Anirudh's and says"Both of them seriously declared they are in a relationship with each other, the only thing they have to do is stop fighting."

Malar then silently types up a message to Arjun saying that Ayira had warned Rohits, and it was merely just an accident. Arjun read the message and looked over at Malar, who nodded her head. Arjun then silently gestured his head, making Malar understand.

"Anirudh va namba konja nerum, veliy apoitu varalam.", Malar says and drags a surprised Anirudh.

"Yenna yen veliya kootitu vandha?", Anirudh huffs.

Both of them are standing in the lobby, in a secluded place to avoid people noticing him.

"Loosu, avanga rendu perum pesanum", Malar says.

Anirudh sighs, "Sanda podarudhe nirithinangana seri"

"Avanga date pannave arambichiduvanga", Malar says making Anirudh stare at her.

"Wow", Anirudh mutters.

Malar sighs as she feels a little sick and leans her head on Anirudh's shoulder. Anirudh wraps his arm around her, as he looks at her with a frown.

"Malar yenna achu?", Anirudh asks concerned.

"T-thala lighta suthithu, morning seekrama ezhunde, but ethume sapdala", Malar whispers holding her head.

Anirudh helps Malar sit in the chair near them, and he goes to get water.

Inside the restaurant, Ayira reads Arjun's response to the news and gasps.

"Sorry, adhu accident dhan na apdi react pannirka koodadhu", Arjun apologises.

Ayira smiles before interlocking their hands, "Nanum sorry, na yenna sonneno athu yellam unne antha moment le hurt pananum mattum dhan. I didn't mean any of it."

"So", Ayira asks pushing her hair behind her ear.

"So?", Arjun raises his eyebrows.

"Seriously, you're not going to properly ask me out?", Ayira glares at him.

Arjun chuckles at her cute glare and asks, "Ayira, would you do me the honour of becoming my girlfriend and my future wife?"

Ayira blushes at the term future wife but nods shyly and says, "Yes, I would love to"

Arjun grins at her before he pulls her closer to him, making her blush even more.

"Wow you look like a tomato", Arjun teases.

"Shut up", Ayira mumbles laying her head on Arjun's shoulder.

Anirudh and Malar walk back in and sit back in their places.

"Ipoo ok ya?", Anirudh whispers to Malar, whose eyes are still closed as she leans her head on Anirudh's shoulder.

Malar nods.

"Seekram order pannalam.Ivaliku thala suthithu", Anirudh says.

Arjun and Ayira stare at Malar and Anirudh shocked.They officially started dating just now, and these two care more about food.

"Dei machan, unakku endha vithiyasumum therila?", Arjun asks Anirudh after they ordered the food.

Anirudh looks around before answering, "Illaiye?Unakku theritha Malar?"

Malar lifts her head from his shoulder and says, "Illaiye"

Ayira sighs glaring at the two idiots, "We are dating."

"Adhan theriyume", Malar answers.

"What? How?", Ayira asks.

Malar rolls her eyes, "Seriously di, You told Rohit you were committed and Arjun literally announced to the world he's dating you. Neenga date panradhe kandupidikka, yenna detective ah venum."

Ayira flushes red in embarrassment, while Arjun rubs his neck sheepishly.

"Romba panathinga da, vanga sapdalam", Anirudh says as the food arrives.

***

Enjoy!