"Yes babe?" She whispered. I can feel love and lust taking over my eyes making them more hooded. I looked at her who was enjoying torturing me. A groan followed by a curse left my mouth when she slowly jumped on my lap, teasingly.

"Kitten.. you might regret this.." i said, my hands encircling her waist, making sure she doesn't loose her balance.

"Who's a kitten here...? There's no kitten... There's only a Lioness here and Lioness never regrets." So bold of her. By this moment i can feel the painful bulge of mine under her and i hissed becuz Jae was only adding fuel to the wildfire.

"Ahh dominant huh? Let's see who begs me later.." with that i stood up with jae in my arms. Her legs were wrapped around my waist and her hands were around my neck, and she was kissing my lips and i let her do.

---

[Mature Warning Ahead]
I know you are waiting for this..

Noone's Pov

He carefully dropped her on the bed and walked back to the door, shutting it and locking it. The boner in his pants was definitely visible and he could feel the precum leaking already. One kiss is all it takes for this to happen.

Tae walked back to Jae and layed her back. His huge body hovering her small one. Not a second later, their both's lips were on each other. Kissing eachother like their life depends upon it. He bite her lower lip and got the chance to slip his tongue in her mouth. Re-exploring each and every corner of her mouth and fight with her tongue for the dominance.

And we know who won.

His lips slowly trailed to her perfect jawline and then to her ear. Whispering some dirty talks before starting. His lips trailed down to her shoulders and his fingers slid down the strap of her crop top.

"Remove it babe." He commands her and being a good girl she is, Jae unbuttoned those two buttons of his T-shirt. Holding the hem of his shirt, she pulled it up from his head when he detached himself from kissing her body for few seconds.

Tae's slender finger were fast enough to remove that crop top. Now his hunger-hooded eyes were on her bra. Skillfully unclasping her bra, he threw it somewhere accross the room. His mouth attached to one of her breasts and he started sucking and harassing those poor nipples of her making her moan aloud.

"Louder babe.. let the world know how good i make you feel." He said before switching on her breast, making sure none of them got ignored. After sucking on her left nipple for some time, he came off with a 'pop' sound and looked at her cleavage.. full of his saliva smeared onto her breasts.

His kisses traveled down to her belly and left a few kisses there on the navel. He enjoyed seeing how Jae couldn't lay down straight and kept on squirming and moaning under him.

"Babe take it off.." he said tugged the hem of her jeans. Tae stood up infront of her and she slowly pulled his trousers down while looking at that prominent bulge of his. "you will get that soon.." he said and came back on the bed. Laying in between of her legs while his hand worked upon unbuttoning her black jeans. Once it was done he pulled it down.

Now his hands were on this waistband of her underwear. The only thing which was stopping him from doing her. He kept of teasing her while movie his slender fingers on her clothed heat, earning moans and curses by her.